“Made a Perfect 4th Anniversary!”

The Rhinestone Rose Inn & Wellness Center at Wrightwood Resort
Ranked #1 of 3 Wrightwood B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 4, 2013

WOW is the first word that comes to mind to describe our stay here. It was our 4th anniversary Dec. 31st and Loretta made it perfect. We had never stayed at a “B and B” before so to say we were leery is a huge understatement, especially my husband. However, even he was blown away at the comfort, quality, service, etc. we received. Loretta doesn’t miss a detail. The room (The Hideout, Al Capone’s) was decorated so superbly you would think Disneyland had a hand in it. I have to compare it to Disneyland because like them Loretta doesn’t miss a thing. The themed room & private bath didn’t lack anywhere. It had mob books, toy guns, gorgeous antiques, too many fabulous details to list. There were even robes, slippers, eye masks for extra pampering. Breakfast was great. Honestly (and obviously) I could go on and on. Oh and she is Military “friendly”, which we love, my husband is a former Marine. My husband and I highly recommend this B & B to all couples. Personally we wouldn’t take kids. There are very nice, breakable, things in her home and it is more of a romantic getaway. However, another couple did and Loretta was great with her.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tiffany C
WrightwoodRose, Owner at The Rhinestone Rose Inn & Wellness Center at Wrightwood Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Hi .. I looove the Military and I especially like to serve those who are enjoy their anniversaries !!
Thank you for this terrific review .. xox

There are newer reviews for The Rhinestone Rose Inn & Wellness Center at Wrightwood Resort

Reviewed December 22, 2012

My husband and I celebrated 20 years together by staying the night at A Rhinestone Rose B & B. When we walked throught the door we were immediately struck by the playful decor and welcoming atmoshpere. Meeting the innkeeper, Loretta, is like meeting a long lost friend. She is as charming, warm, funny and personable as they come. We stayed in the Where the Angels Sleep room. It came complete with electric fireplace that put off plenty of heat, bottled water, complimentary wine, very comfortable bed & pillows and the sexy, clandestine Sultan's tent. We were unable to enjoy the private balcony due to the weather but in the spring or summer it would definitely be an added treat. We stayed in for the evening ordering pizza and snuggling up on the upstairs living room couch in our pj's watching a Hallmark movie. We were the only upstairs guests so I'm not sure if we would have done the same had there been another occupant. Breakfast was a delight as we chatted with Loretta and were served coffee (with non-dairy creamer available. As someone who is lactose intolerant it is a gesture that is always appreciated and very often overlooked), hot tea, yogurt with fruit, toast, sliced avocado, fresh strawberries, and scrambled eggs with spinach and parmesan cheese. Yummy! Check-out timing was casual. Be advised that Loretta does own a small dog, Lola and a cat, Sushi. We only caught a glimpse of Sushi twice. I am allergic to cats but did not experience any issues. Loretta makes sure the cat stays out of the guest rooms. Lola was sweet and timid. She never once barked. Wrightwood is super easy to get to, with easy to travel roads. We truly look forward to our next visit!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Shannon W

Thank you for this wonderful response .. I hope you will return for 21, 22, 23, and forever more years together. x0x

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We stayed in the Romance and Roses room, it was themed perfectly and included a Jacuzzi tub which was fabulous.
The inn keeper Loretta was a wonderful host, she is very passionate about her bed and breakfast.
She made us a wonderful breakfast in the morning under candlelight it was very romantic. Also check the Navitat zipline its so much fun! not to mention you get a discount on it if you stay at a Rhinestone Rose.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kara O
WrightwoodRose, Owner at The Rhinestone Rose Inn & Wellness Center at Wrightwood Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Thank you ... the zip line is still going strong .. or should I say "High" .. (in the trees) !!
Bring friends and come again. ~Innkeeper Loretta

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We stayed in the Hideout Room which featured a fun 1920s/1930s-era mobster theme, complete with guns and period appropriate furniture. Loretta was a fabulous host and cook. The surrounding area is so "woodsy" it's easy to forget that you're only an hour away from LA; we fell asleep to the sound of crickets chirping. Our ziplining tour was canceled due to thunderstorms so we unexpectedly spent our Saturday watching movies in the downstairs "pub". I only wish we had been able to stay one more night!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank spking82
WrightwoodRose, Owner at The Rhinestone Rose Inn & Wellness Center at Wrightwood Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you for this fabulous review and so happy you enjoyed the "Hide Out" .. it is almost my most popular suite ... try to come the month of Oct. Wanetta Witch, and her girlfriends will be hanging around .. lots of happy ghosts will be trying their best to scare my guests. x0x

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Recently my girlfriend and I stayed at the Rhinestone Rose B.B. and I must admit, we had a remarkable time. I would first like to start off by saying Loretta is an amazing innkeeper. Though this was our first B.B. experience it was a wonderful one. If the Rhinestone Rose doesn't capture your heart, its innkeeper surely will. We slept with the angels in a room filled with beauty,peace, and tranquility. Our experience at the Rhinestone Rose was truely a five star experience. If you're ever in Wrightwood, Ca. we highly recomend that you experience the beauty of this magical place. ~Randy&Tanya~

Room Tip: make sure you take the time to experience the entire place!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank randall c
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We just recently stayed at the Rhinestone Rose for the second time. We thought that it could not ever get any better, but it did. Loretta is such a sweetheart, and her breakfast are absolutely delish.
The first time we stayed in a beautiful downstairs room with a nice big jacuzzi tub, and the second time we stayed in the "Hide Out". There was always a nice bottle of wine in the room for us to enjoy, and some magical elf somehow snuck in turned down our bed, and left sweet things for us to enjoy before we nestled softly to a great nights rest.
We love this B&B so much that I am sure we will return over and over in the future.
From Dusty, Dan, and little Ali (our dog) in down town Los Angeles.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dusty P

Hi Dusty and Dan, you seem like family, as your many stays are delightful.
Have my fingers crossed that you will find a fabulous cabin to purchase.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I stayed here with two friends while we were hiking the PCT. The owner Loretta was very sweet. We had a comfortable, theme decorated room, a nice home cooked breakfast, and a bottle of wine. It was nice having a more personal experience for an overnight stay than the usual hotel stay. Would stay there again in a heartbeat! Vicky from Glendora

Room Tip: Where the Angels Sleep was the room we stayed in which was nice because it had both a queen and a si...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Swimvic5

Hi Vicky .. thank you for your review .. and thank you for staying with me. I really enjoyed you and your two friends visit. To many giggles at the breakfast table really lightened my day. Yeaaa, for the PCT HIKERS !!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wrightwood
Best Western Cajon Pass
The North Shore Inn
The North Shore Inn
#1 of 1 in Crestline
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Victorville
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection

Been to The Rhinestone Rose Inn & Wellness Center at Wrightwood Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Rhinestone Rose Inn & Wellness Center at Wrightwood Resort

Address: 5194 Lone Pine Canyon Rd, Wrightwood, CA 92397 (Formerly The Rhinestone Rose & Wrightwood Resort)
Location: United States > California > Wrightwood
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Spa Suites
Ranked #1 of 3 B&Bs / Inns in Wrightwood
Price Range: $153 - $206 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — The Rhinestone Rose Inn & Wellness Center at Wrightwood Resort 3*
We are proud to be the only five-star accommodations in the San Gabriel Mountains since 2008. Whether you're looking for a wellness destination complete with a full spa package, are attending one of our wellness or corporate retreats, or are simply looking for a relaxing mountain experience, look no further than The Rhinestone Rose. We pride ourselves on providing a consistent and quality experience for our guests. Why not call today and speak to a wellness advisor about your next relaxing getaway? ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Rhinestone Rose Inn & Wellness Center at Wrightwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.