“great food, family fun place to eat”
Review of Buck's of Woodside

Buck's of Woodside
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Woodside
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012

loads of fun decor for all to look at, very crowded during weekend breakfast time. Food is good and prices resonable

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I are familiar with Buck's, and recently went there for an anniversary breakfast before a relaxing day in San Francisco. My eggs benedict was good but nothing special, and my wife's sour cream pancakes were just average. This restaurant has become a business meeting place for the Silicon Valley movers and shakers, so maybe the staff has slowly backed off to providing standard service. Next time we're looking for a casual but special place for breakfast or brunch, we'll probably just head directly to The City.

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

I went there for the first time last night for my birthday and loved it! We had a terrible experience at Alices restaurant so I was very pleased with everything there and I will certainly be back! I loved my free dessert and the singing :)

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Such an unique place. A little busy when our group of 9 arrived at 1:30pm on a Sunday but worth the 25 min wait. Fresh real fruit juices!! My daughter had pineapple and cousin the juice mix of the day "strawberry, passion fruit and orange juice"...looked amazing. The menu was very nice and full of variety. The Chinese Salad description on the menu is worth reading even if you don't want to eat it...so funny. The food was delicious. Breakfast items can be ordered til 2:30pm on weekends. I loved that. The town is so cute too. You will also have fun looking at all the stuff he has all over walls and ceiling. Fun place!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

My family and I just completed our two week vacation to the Northern CA area and rank Buck's our #1 eating experience. The decor is awesome, as described in other reviews. The yummy-sounding food choices were overwhelming, a menu that really hits the spot. The kids loved the scavenger hunt, the overall atmosphere and experience. The food was excellent (fresh, creative, delicious) and the service was both friendly and expedient. Highly recommend!