“Has what you need!!”

Raley's Superstores
Ranked #52 of 157 Restaurants in Woodland
Description: Family-owned since 1935, Raley's, Bel Air and Nob Hill Foods are proud to serve you at more than 110 locations throughout Northern California and Nevada. When you shop with us, you can expect: • Award-winning customer service • Clean, organized and easy-to-navigate stores • Locally-grown produce and floral • Fine meats and seafood • Natural and organic foods • Fresh bakery • Deli and sandwich bar • Wine, craft beer and spirits • High quality products • Full-service pharmacy • Free knife sharpening, rubs and marinades • Online shopping with eCart • Peet's Coffee cafe • Something Extra rewards program • Aisle 1 Fuel Station
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Love this store,has what I need 99% of the time. Always someone to help you find something there also. I do think their prices are too high so my major shopping is not here. But when I need a few things this is where I go!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

The meat/poultry/fish dept is nasty - probably the lowest quality available. The guy at Chinese food part of the deli is not friendly (& that may have to do with where he works b/c I hear this company sucks to work for) & the food is mediocre at best. But every single time I go to this store, there's a problem at check out; it's never easy or quick, esp at the self check. What a pain. I leave that store upset whenever I've gone, so I don't go. I prefer the quality of service and food at Nugget, even if the prices are higher.

Raleys2014, Owner at Raley's Superstores, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

We are very sorry to hear this, which store do you shop in? We will do our best to be sure these issues are addressed!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Raley's is trying to improve itself while competing in a fierce market of grocery stores that have moved into our area. It is my day-in-day-out store and most everything is just as you'd expect - OK selection, clean and well-lit store, about average. I don't like to buy meats there since they 'hide' the fat side of cuts, plus their produce, while greatly improved, is still over-watered and not as good as a the organic food stores around here.