“Best regular Mexican restaurant in Yolo County”
Review of Paco's Restaurant - CLOSED

Paco's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Have again: Wonderful chile rellenos, but somewhat small. Shredded beef tostado is quite good. The tortilla soup is fantastic and the tortas are perfect. Horchata is just right - not too sweet. I'm never disappointed. And, they have no problem giving our group of 12 people 5 different checks - great service.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Just had a great dinner here. Good selection of specials. We really like the historic down town location in an old bank building. Nothing too fancy, but the food hit the spot and was reasonably priced.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

We have been eating at Pacos ever since they opened. They have great food at reasonable prices. Always fresh and don't mind special orders. My favorite seafood is the Jumbo Shrimp sauteed in garlic. Make your own burrito is my husbands favorite and comes with soup or salad and you can add rice and beans. Very large portions. Try the fried ice cream to share for dessert. Fast service with nice atmosphere in an old fashioned bank complete with Vault. Guitar player serenades you at your table. They also do to-go and cater. Go! You won't be dissappointed!

Reviewed November 16, 2010

This restaurant is located in an old bank building. Think high ceilings, lots of marble and a big old impressive vault that's still there. Very friendly service, good food and a really great setting. My biggest quibble -- too much cinnamon on the flan (they sifted it over the flan and the whipped cream, too. It tasted more like intense cinnamon than flan). Otherwise, the nachos were great (lots of ingredients on them) and the entrees were good, You can easily eat there for $8-12 at dinner. The food and service are very good -- the setting is exceptional. i would definitely go back.

Reviewed November 1, 2008

Pacos is the best kept secret in Woodland.
I am from Texas but grew up in Northern California.
When I come home, we always eat at Pacos, it is like coming home to a special place. Pacos is located in the old bank building and the atmosphere is very special in my opinion.
The service is always superb and the food is exceptional.
I love most Mexican food but seem to always order the Chicken Enchaladas with the Green Verdi Sauce. It isn't on the menu but they always serve it to me anyway when I ask for it.
I understand their breakfast menu is very good as well.
Try Pacos...you will not be disappointed.