“Nice diner”
Review of Don's Diner - CLOSED

Don's Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 7, 2014

My husband and I had breakfast at Don's Diner this morning. We travel a lot and try to visit local eateries. This diner is a great little place. We enjoyed our meal, very reasonable price and the service was super.
We only get up here once a year. We will stop in again.

There are newer reviews for Don's Diner

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

For just over $21.00 I had "The Farm House" scrambled eggs on top of two biscuits, topped with gravy, 2 large breakfast sausage and hash brown. My husband had Western omelette, toast hashbrowns and 2 coffees. The Service was excellent. Food was hot, fresh and delicious. Our coffee cups never went empty.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The breakfast is great and the service is too! My daughter loves the pancakes and my son likes the biscuits and gravy! We go here often!

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Don's Diner is the typical small town restaurant which caters to the local crowd. That is what intreagued us about having breakfast there after finding it on Tripadviser. We can always get a good old fashioned breakfast at a place where the local farmers hang out. Don's sure fit the bill. Everything tasted great, there was quite a variety on the menu, and the wait staff kept our coffees full despite the crowd of people that were there. The food came out quick and fast. Now, I read a review by one of the locals who complained that they had raised prices. Maybe they have, but the value still beats anything you would pay at the tourist places on I5. As an old farmer myself, I enjoyed seeing all the old tools on the wall. The locals always know the best places to eat. Hint, it is located in the southwest corner of the shopping center.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I have been going here for a long time. And a few years ago it used to be better. Better food and vaue. But the price's have gone up and the quality has gone down. Service is still good.