Best Western Shadow Inn
  • Pool
$85
$112
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$65
Valley Oaks Inn(Woodland)
$70
$86
$64
$119
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

All reviewsgas stationhard boiled eggswestern hotelsindustrial areadonutspool arearoom was cleannice poolsacramento airportpool and hot tubparking lotnext morningnice staffcoffee makerplace to stayeasy accessyogurt
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This hotel is extremely well kept up. The grounds are neat and clean, the rooms are in good order and clean. Even the handrails outside got wiped down every day we were there! Paint is kept up, everything is just in tip-top shape!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2014

The front desk staff were very pleasant. The continental breakfast was acceptable. The hotel rooms are very outdated. The pillows were lumpy and the bed was not comfortable. There was no TV guide. The room lacked sufficient outlets in order to plug in and charge our various devices.

Room Tip: This hotel is located deep in the back of a large parking lot which serves several businesses. You will need a 2nd pair of eyes to help find it. It needs a sign at street level at their entrance.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The room was huge, immaculate, amazingly quiet and nicely furnished. It had a king bed, sofa, two chairs, desk, wet bar with microwave and refrig. The bathroom was also immaculate with huge counter space. All for less than $100. Will surely stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Nangal2
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I arrived on a Thursday evening with reservations for the weekend I made online. I was in a bridal party as a groomsman in which our room were all located close to each other for preparation on wedding day. When I arrived to the Shadow Inn, The lady at the front desk was very rude to me and told me that she did not have me in the system and I had not booked a room with them. After asking her a few times to double check, I finally showed her my ID, credit card used to book, and confirmation email. She then re-looked up my information. I turned out she had given my room away and had let another person sign for my room she told me. I asked her if I could get my room because of the wedding party and plans we had made. She stated that she could not, but would get me into another room, which was on the other side and on the second level of the hotel. At this point I had been on the road for a long time and was very tired. She was not being very friendly or accommodating with me, so I just asked if I could get into any room. The location she put me in made the wedding preparation a pain, but I managed. Another reason I would not recommend this particular hotel was that room cleaning never came to our room even though after not coming to our room the next morning, I asked the front desk if they would the next day. There was no "please do not disturb on the door", and despite requesting this when they were cleaning other rooms, they never made an attempt to provide clean towels or any other service to our room. I had to go up front to get towels each time. I have stayed in Best Westerns many times in the past and have had good experiences and typically choose this hotel on my vacations because of great service and price, but this particular time left me with a very bad taste in my mouth. These are the reasons I would not recommend this particular hotel to someone else.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This motel conveniently located just off I-5. Rooms quiet and comfortable but not exceptional. We were advertised to have a queen size bed -- but it was more a full size which is smaller and therefore less comfortable. We were disappointed at that. Otherwise our stay was fine.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple