“Great value for the money”

Quality Inn & Suites Woodland - Sacramento Airport
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Woodland
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Great value! Its clean, comfortable and they have a good continental breakfast. The office was recently renovated and its really close to the airport. I would highly recommend this place and definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Driving up to Oregon from LA, we stopped in Woodland CA for the evening. We first checked out a pricier hotel but didn't want to spend $140 (total). The desk clerk mentioned that there was a recently-refurbed Quality Inn right next to the Motel 6 at the next exit. We finally found it (set back behind a Dennys) and they wanted about $100 (total). Very nice beds, lots of great pillows, great TV, tiled bathroom, fresh carpet, quiet, good A/C. Just a very nice overnight stay. And next morning, a decent breakfast with eggs, sausage, waffles, juices, jogurts, breads, cereals, you name it. We would stay again. Not fancy on the outside, though.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Wonderful staff, clean and comfortable rooms ... what else do you need? The office appeared to be recently updated ... very nice and modern. I'll definitely stay again. There is plenty of parking. There are a lot of good breakfast items ... great deal for a free continental breakfast. Then again, you can always go to Dennys which is literally next door.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Bhavini M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Woodland - Sacramento Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for taking time out to write a review of our hotel. We appreciate your comments.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This was only about 15 minutes from the Sacramento airport
We had a late flight and did not want to drive all the way to Berkely after a long flight. It was ok. There were a lot of fast food restaurants close. Staff was very friendly. Room was ok. Fairly clean, but a lot of dirt on sink ledge. ewwwww!
Very noisy in the morning. Should have skipped the free breakfast. Hotel pictures showed eggs and sausage. Being gluten free it is something we consider when booking. No sausage at all that day and eggs ran out and were never replenished. There was fresh fruit and yogurt, burned coffee and lots of carbs.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

I apologize about your unsatisfactory stay. Our hotel has a full hot breakfast from 6am-9am 7 days a week. We have trained our staff and manage our hotel with standards. We appreciate your comments, and will keep training our staff to serve you better.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Traveling on business. Pretty cheap place to stay. Recently remodeled. New furniture. Quiet. Breakfast was lackluster at best. Would stay again. Only 15 minutes from Sacramento airport. Plenty of restaurants in walking distance. Walmart and Target nearby as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our hotel. We appreciate your business. Our hotel was just renovated and upgraded in many areas. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Last week I checked into this motel. I had never stayed here before, and had made my reservation (for a one-night stay) over the telephone six days before. The desk clerk said I had "no reservation." With closer investigation, the clerk found my reservation for the week before, on October 2nd -- for which I was a "no-show" and my credit card was charged for that night. I tried to explain why I was sure I had made my reservation for the 7th, but it was his word against mine. He had a room available for that night (the 7th), so I took it.

I was part of a group of about a dozen motorists who had all had made our reservations individually, some as early as three months earlier. Another driver in our group was ALSO billed for "no-show" on an earlier date. In my opinion two of us in a group of 12 is an unusual coincidence.

For me, my separate problem could have been avoided IF I had asked this motel for a written confirmation by e-mail. I WILL DO SO IN THE FUTURE.

Room Tip: I had to take a smoking room, because that was all they had available.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

I apologize for the mix up on your reservation. Our staff will go the extra mile to help our valued guest, be comfortable. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We are here with a group of about 15 people. Three people who had confirmed reservations, with reservation numbers didn't have rooms available when they arrived around 4 PM. They will be contacting their credit cards, as they believe they have already been charged- a scam...we think.
We had reserved a King, but when we got here, we had two beds, One member of the group had requested a handicapped room, as they cannot make it to the 2nd floor, but all the rooms on lower floor had been given away. Eventually with some switching within the group we got the handicapped lower floor room for the people who needed it, and we got our King room. We will see what happens tomorrow with the room charges.
Other than this horrible mess up, the room is nice and the air conditioning works. Tnere are no hand towels in the bathroom, and the bath towels are worse than the ones we carry in the car for emergencies, Also the swimming pool is dirty.
This could be a very nice place, if 1) they would get their reservations sorted out and not double book, and 2) they improve the towels.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back of the hotel- there is a train and freeways nearby.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends