very nice to find a place that is so easy to find, right off the freeway, and 10 minutes from the airport. Really thrilled at how well-insulated the walls were--very little freeway noise. Nice staff. clean surroundings. The hotel is not as inexpensive as others, but the cheaper ones charge $10 a night to leave your car, plus $5 or more each to shuttle back and forth to the airport--so it's really no benefit to stay at a hotel that isn't as nice, because in the long run, you will pay the same. One night stay--7 days free parking--can't beat that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area hotel is surrounded by many popular attractions, located next to I-5 (eight miles north of the Sacramento International Airport). Enjoy free airport shuttle service, free WiFi, free breakfast, our outdoor pool, fitness room, business center and free parking. Our hotel is 100% non-smoking. A fee of $250 will automatically be charged for smoking in our hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Woodland
- Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland Hotel Woodland
- Hampton Inn Woodland
- Woodland Hampton Inn