“Great service, consistently clean and good bargin”

Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Woodland
SPRINGDALE
“Great service, consistently clean and good bargin”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I'm a Hampton fan and try to stay at Hamptons' on all my business travel. They seem to be CONSISTENTLY clean, friendly, convenient and comfortable. I highly recommend them. The staff is friendly and helpful. And they are in convenient locations.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Turkish first
Monterey, United States
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We stayed in a double queen room with added foldout bed. It was on the top floor. Super clean, fresh, quiet and nice. Staff were outstanding. We were there for a hockey game and the location was 5 minutes from the facility. We will definitely stay there again when visiting Woodland. Thanks !

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

bhavini m, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you so much for your great review.

Bhavini
Willits, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I booked my reservation in advance and they gave my room away. They said that they were booked up, yet they gave me a room with two beds for one person. Didn't seem to care either. My room also had an adjoining room and I could hear the neighbors talking, coughing, etc., that was uncomfortable. This hotel is too noisy which made it difficult to sleep. I was awakened at 3:30am the first morning, and throughout the night for the next two nights. This hotel is also next to the freeway, so if you don't like car noise, don't stay here. The bathroom needs to be cleaner, especially shower walls.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

bhavini m, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize for the the noise and disturbance during your stay. We have extra staff to make sure the halls are walked and guest are quiet after 10pm. Our hotel is located right off the freeway for easy access, from I-5, which can lead to some noise from the freeway. Please reguest a room on the other side of the building away from the freeway, and we will place you in a room the best we can.

Thanks
Walpole, United States
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Great hotel for Sacramento area without paying the city prices. Convenient access to highway and a 10-15 min drive from the airport. Not crowded or noisey. Nice breakfast choices and not on the busier end of Woodland.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Fresno, California
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Quick business trip landed us at the Hampton Inn. Everyone was super nice & the free breakfast each morning was really good & nice variety. Over heard a man at the front desk asking what their best rate for the night was. He was told an amount that was $18.00 less than what we paid. I asked to have that same rate & they changed it for us. Thanks Zeehan, you rock!! Rated Averaged on Sleep Quality cuz I'm spoiled by my adjustable bed....so no bed is good enough!! ;)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Hampton Inn
For context purposes I need to indicate that I spent a week (Nov 2-10) in California travelling around the San Francisco area. During this week I stayed in 4 different hotels/chains. As a result, some of my comment will be in comparison to the other three hotels (which I have not named in this review).
I arrived late evening; however the reception staff member was very curious and efficient. Everything was ready and waiting for me to arrive. The process went quickly.
Like the other three hotels, I stayed in a room with a king bed. This one did not face any traffic so I did not hear any traffic noise. Unfortunately, I could hear every movement of the person on the floor directly above me. I couldn’t get to sleep until 1am as a result. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was firm, but soft enough to be relaxing. It also had the most comfortable sheet and duvet. In addition, this hotel had the softest toilet paper of the four.
The continental breakfast was what I was expecting, simple but ok. There were both hot and cold items. The staff member was very friendly and kept everything well stocked.
All in all, it is a nice hotel and I’d stay there again. For the price and the quality, it was a good value.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor.