The hotel itself was decent. Smaller than I expected. The bed was very comfortable, the room and bathroom clean. The heating/cooling system was extremely loud. Every time it would kick on it would wake me up. I finally got up and turned it off, then the room got so stuffy that I had to turn it back on. Needless to say, I didn't get a very good night's sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area hotel is surrounded by many popular attractions, located next to I-5 (eight miles north of the Sacramento International Airport). Enjoy free airport shuttle service, free WiFi, free breakfast, our outdoor pool, fitness room, business center and free parking. Our hotel is 100% non-smoking. A fee of $250 will automatically be charged for smoking in our hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Woodland
- Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland Hotel Woodland
- Hampton Inn Woodland
- Woodland Hampton Inn