We stayed 2 nights at this hotel to attend the Scottish Highland Games in Woodland. It was very conveniently located to Yolo County Fairgrounds. We could walk to a couple of fast food places. Within close proximity to restaurants and shopping.
The hotel itself was clean, comfortable, and quiet. I only give it a rating of 4 because the elevators were super slow. Also, every time we went through the lobby there was no one at the front desk. I thought that was strange and rather inconvenient.
Otherwise. A very nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area hotel is surrounded by many popular attractions, located next to I-5 (eight miles north of the Sacramento International Airport). Enjoy free airport shuttle service, free WiFi, free breakfast, our outdoor pool, fitness room, business center and free parking. Our hotel is 100% non-smoking. A fee of $250 will automatically be charged for smoking in our hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland Hotel Woodland
- Hampton Inn And Suites Woodland
- Hampton Inn Woodland
- Woodland Hampton Inn