I stay here regularly when I'm taking the early flight out of SMF. It's better than the Natomas places in my opinion and a much better value. The staff is great and very friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I leave too early to have breakfast but I'm sure it's as good as the rest of the experience here. I've used their airport shuttle a couple times and it was very good. This was the main reason I started staying here, but now I stay even though I don't use the shuttle just because I like it better. There are some decent chain restaurants close by to grab a bite for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area hotel is surrounded by many popular attractions, located next to I-5 (eight miles north of the Sacramento International Airport). Enjoy free airport shuttle service, free WiFi, free breakfast, our outdoor pool, fitness room, business center and free parking. Our hotel is 100% non-smoking. A fee of $250 will automatically be charged for smoking in our hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland Hotel Woodland
- Hampton Inn And Suites Woodland
- Hampton Inn Woodland
- Woodland Hampton Inn