“Horrible customer service, waste of money and time”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #82 of 153 Restaurants in Woodland
Cuisines: American
“Horrible customer service, waste of money and time”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

If you want to go to an Applebees, maybe you should try the others in the area. Don't eat at the Woodland location. The customer service was absolutely horrible, our food was undercooked, and the place is dirty.

• Visited October 2013

Seattle
“Don't Bother!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were at a horse show and went with friends to eat here. We ordered and waited over an hour for our food. The table in front of us and behind us, who came in after us, got their food way before we did. We complained and they finally brought our food. When we received it, it was all cold.
They did end up giving us the meal for free, but it was still awful.
There was also an old bone under the table! This was disgusting. I ended up with bug bites all over my legs as well. Avoid this restaurant at all costs!

• Visited May 2013
California
“What's customer service....they don't know!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This Woodland Restaurant needs a training course on customer service or some type of guidance from a manager to see what's going on. If you order curb-side service and they ask you what type of car are you driving and what color then I would think when you drive up in this spot they would come out...nope not the case (twice this has happened) I wait and wait for about 5 minutes then have to go into the restaurant in which a waitress asks me have you been helped....no I have not and then walks off to help someone else and never comes back,finally the girl I guess handling the curb-side shows up and I see my meal sitting there getting colder by the minute! She said are you such and such and I said why yes I am and I have been sitting out in the parking spot for several minutes and I don't know why you ask what I'm driving when you never come out. Just ticked off that I have to get out and go pay and get my meal,the reason I did curb-side service was so I would not have to get out of my car. Well guess what it's like a canoe "no tippy" tippy here folks a big fat zero!! This has been the second time this has happened to me at the Woodland Restaurant, service inside isn't much better either and they make a ton of mistakes on your meals and have to correct them or you need something and they never show back up! I hope they get some customer service training soon as they really need it!

• Visited July 2013
Turlock, California
“Excellent salad”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stopped here for lunch on the way to Regon. I enjoyed a terrific salad (1/2 portion) that had spinach, strawberries, blueberries and grilled chicken. The berries were ripe and it was tasty.

My husband enjoyed a sandwich and salad. Our waitress was a terrific young lady named Heather.

• Visited June 2013
Sonora, California
“basics, as expected”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Quick dinner while preparing for son and new bride's reception. New what to expect. Service was good, even though fairly crowded (Friday evening). Had one of their new salads, Forgot name but it was a chicken, apple salad with cheese. It was excellent.

• Visited June 2013