I stayed here for one night, and it was quite possibly the nicest holiday inn in existance. The room was outstanding. Marble floors in the bathroom, q-tips, makeup remover pads, nice sinks, nice shower and water pressure. The room felt similar to a venetian or mirage in las vegas.
The indoor pool and spa was nice, and was open until 10 PM. There was also great warm cookies that were available at check-in. There was an ATM machine in the lobby. The rooms had coffee machines, refrigerators, microwaves, etc. Even included was free hot chocolate.
The hotel allowed pets which was nice, as I brought Daniella, my dog, with me.
1) The vending machines wouldn't accept any of my dollar bills - and the ones downstairs were out of order
2) My room was right next to the ice machine and elevator, which was a bit noisier than I'd like, but since I had my dog with me I wasn't complaining.
3) You could not enter through the side doors - everyone had to enter through the main door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our newly renovated Holiday Inn Express in Woodland. Situated near Sacramento International Airport, our hotel's location is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. Just off Highway 5 and next to E Main St, the Holiday Inn Express(R) Woodland hotel offers easy access to local attractions and businesses, as well as those in Davis and Sacramento. Also, with a 24-hour notice, our free shuttle can take you to and from the Sacramento airport (SMF) from 4am-11:30pm. Our hotel's corporate benefits are superb, and major businesses like the Target Distribution Center, Rite Aid Center, True Value Warehouse and Halliburton are all located near us. Additionally, our hotel's 800 sq-ft fully equipped meeting room can accommodate up to 40 people and our 24-hour Business Center is available at all times. Looking for something to do? The City of Trees hosts the Yolo County Fair, Sacramento Valley Scottish Games and various dog shows. Just a few feet from our hotel is the Hay's Antique Truck Museum, or you can visit the Woodland Opera House and Yolo County Historical Museum in the downtown area. We strive to make your stay here special. With perks like an indoor heated pool, whirlpool, fitness center, free Wi-Fi access, complimentary hot breakfast bar and free parking, it's easy to see why we're among the best pet friendly hotels in the Sacramento area. Pet Policy: Pets are allowed only in designated rooms which excludes Suites at 20.00 Dollars per pet per night and not included in room rate. Up to 2 pets with 20lbs per pet per room per night. Please declare any pets upon check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Woodland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Woodland Hotel Woodland
- Holiday Inn Woodland
- Woodland Holiday Inn