“Fast Service, Good food, Warm atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
California's Wine Coast Country, California
“Fast Service, Good food, Warm atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Ate here after a soccer tournament at Woodland Community Center. Appreciated the "place your order at the counter" set-up because we had a late game and the boys were practically ready to eat the table by the time we got to the restaurant, so anything that sped up the wait for food was much-appreciated. The food was really much better than I expected. I am not really a pizza fan but with kids you seem to end up in these places all too often. This was definitely a step above the usual run-of-the- mill pizza, I was expecting. The Spaghetti and Meatballs was also good. The salad bar was fresh if not terribly adventurous. The atmosphere and decor was warm and friendly, so all in all a pleasant experience.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars

• Turkish first
Roseburg
“Enjoyed their pizza and salad bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

A last minute decision to stop in Woodland for the evening. Our friends looked on TripAdvisor for a place to have dinner and choose Steve's Pizza. Their salad bar was really, really good. Fresh and tasty. We had their chicken, garlic pizza and half pepperoni and mushroom. Service was friendly and food was good.

• Visited August 2013
Corona, California
“Pizza and Salad Bar Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am not a true fan of pizza, but Steve's could change my mind. The crust is thin and crisp and the toppings of best quality and generously served. The salad bar offers the standard fare with a number of extras, such as baby corn and at least seven dressings.

Visited May 2013
California
“Service has gone down hill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

It was a nightmare just to get our pizza right,first of all we waited 45 minutes inside one time to get one large pizza,that to me is really bad service. On another time we ordered to go and I thought I could go in and just pay and pick it up but I had to wait in line behind about 6 people because they do not have a pickup spot in the restaurant. The they charged me wrong and it was a big ta-do to get it right. Poor management and the pizza has gone down hill also. I would rather go to Round Table these days which we do!! Sorry Steve's!!

Visited September 2012
Woodland, California, United States
“Fresh salad bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Eat at Steve's each week with special friends and always find the salad bar well stocked enough to make a veggie meal. There pizza's are a treat.

Visited July 2012

Been to Steve's Pizza? Share your experiences!