“Enjoyed their pizza and salad bar”
Review of Steve's Pizza

Steve's Pizza
Ranked #24 of 152 Restaurants in Woodland
Cuisines: Pizza
Roseburg
“Enjoyed their pizza and salad bar”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

A last minute decision to stop in Woodland for the evening. Our friends looked on TripAdvisor for a place to have dinner and choose Steve's Pizza. Their salad bar was really, really good. Fresh and tasty. We had their chicken, garlic pizza and half pepperoni and mushroom. Service was friendly and food was good.

• Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Corona, California
“Pizza and Salad Bar Heaven”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am not a true fan of pizza, but Steve's could change my mind. The crust is thin and crisp and the toppings of best quality and generously served. The salad bar offers the standard fare with a number of extras, such as baby corn and at least seven dressings.

Visited May 2013
California
“Service has gone down hill”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

It was a nightmare just to get our pizza right,first of all we waited 45 minutes inside one time to get one large pizza,that to me is really bad service. On another time we ordered to go and I thought I could go in and just pay and pick it up but I had to wait in line behind about 6 people because they do not have a pickup spot in the restaurant. The they charged me wrong and it was a big ta-do to get it right. Poor management and the pizza has gone down hill also. I would rather go to Round Table these days which we do!! Sorry Steve's!!

Visited September 2012
Woodland, California, United States
“Fresh salad bar”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Eat at Steve's each week with special friends and always find the salad bar well stocked enough to make a veggie meal. There pizza's are a treat.

Visited July 2012
Morgan Hill, California
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This is a nice family style pizzeria that also has a full-sized salad bar and serves beer and wine. Great pizza and a good place to watch sporting events.

Visited June 2012