“Nice breakfast”
Review of Chatterbox Cafe - CLOSED

Chatterbox Cafe
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Nice breakfast, nice lady who works there. Real american village feeling, as there was 5 rangers having breakfast next table.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast; we should have walked out. The dark, dirty atmosphere was depressing. The ceiling vents were absolutely filthy. I understand we were in a small town and I don't expect five star dining however cleanliness is a must. The staff seamed to be annoyed that we were there, however friendly and engaging with the locals. The food was gross. The tables were crusty. The cups were chipped. The floors and walls were in need of a good scrubbing. There seemed to be dust and grime in every nook and cranny. I will not be returning here and would not recommend to anyone.

4  Thank Moby21
Reviewed June 15, 2013

liked the fresh baked biscuits...........too light to describe; you gotta do biscuits and gravy! The locals know a good thing; and great cooking.....set my day up and the family loved it.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Good food at a reasonable price. Friendly staff. One of my favorite places to eat when I visit. Be sure to check out their new pub!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My very most favorite thing on the menu is the Diablo Burger! The Diablo Burger is made from her super hot wings seasoning with a avocado wasabi remoulade. They also make thier own bread and pastries! YUM