Quechan Casino Resort
$85
Hotels.com
$120
$109
All reviewslazy riverdental worklos algodonesslot machinespool area isrestaurant staffmexican borderstarbucks coffeecasino resortthe room was niceparking lotgreat poolsmoking roomplayers cardroom ratewi fichecking in
Reviewed October 5, 2010

Stayed there last month, now new charges from the casino appeared on my card? They transferred me to about four departments but finally forwarded the call to a voicemail!! No help at all. Now I have to cancel my card and get a police report where they could of just given me credit. Other than the check in personnel, the rest of the staff was young, rude with an I don't give a "[--]" attitude. This is too bad because its a good looking Casino.....

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank gambler_150
Reviewed September 27, 2010

My husband and teenage girls stayed there for a wedding. Check in time is 3pm we arrived at 4:15 and the room still wasn't ready. The room was clean but small. There was no coffee maker for coffee in the morning. We ordered room service for our kids and they took over an hour to deliver it! The halls were so noisy I kept thinking it was our hotel room they were coming into!

Staff in the casino was nice. Staff at the bars were nice. The pool was probably the best. Otherwise nothing special about the place.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank angee007
Reviewed September 26, 2010

I just returned from a trip to this property with some friends, and I have to say I don’t think I’ll ever be back again.

Cons:
- we arrived early to check in (couple hours before official check in), room wasn’t ready, the front desk agent was completely rude, didn’t give us any options, and plenty of attitude -- set the tone for the rest of the stay
- We had to ask about luggage storage and locate it ourselves
- Housekeeper rolled her eyes when asked for additional towels
- Room overall was disappointing – crumpled comforters, horrible lighting
- Banquet room was nice, but service lacked – our table was forgotten, had to ask for salad, bread, and a server.
- Staff member was going around to different tables check on the meals, and specifically skipped our table; leaving the banquet server to apologize instead of the banquet captain.
- Bartender was picking at ice in her bin during the maid of honor speech, ruining the moment
- Banquet servers seemed uneducated in their duties and customer service
- It seemed like the few employees that had great customer service were trying to make up for those who didn't - thus making them seem rushed

Pros:
- 2 gentlemen banquet servers that assisted us were fantastic
- Restaurant server was exceptional, but seemed rushed due to short staffing
- Players club sign-up was quick and staff member was helpful

Don’t stay here. As a hospitality employee, I’m just astonished and ashamed that this is representing my industry.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank AnonymousTravelerT10
Reviewed April 29, 2010

Pros: 1: Rate was $59.00/night -- less than most hotels in the area.
2: Hotel is fairly new and rooms are clean/spacious with nice tile in bathrooms.
3. Hi-Def flat screen TV
4. Beautiful large pool, music at a comfortable level, not blaring.
5. Food is good & inexpensive in all locations but the Steak House is pricey.
Cons: 1: No coffee pots in rooms, but there is room service.
2. No fridge provided, but available for more $. Very hot in Yuma. You need it.
3. Casino is smoky
We go across the line to get dental work done in Mexico and this is right up the road, on I-8 coming in from San Diego, location is handy. Ask for a room facing the pool area if you want a view. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank mzglorybeCA
Reviewed February 14, 2010

Very enjoyable , nice clean room and good buffet. looking forward to a return.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends