Quechan Casino Resort
$88
$85
$120
$109
All reviewslazy riverdental worklos algodonesslot machinespool area isrestaurant staffmexican borderstarbucks coffeecasino resortthe room was niceparking lotgreat poolsmoking roomplayers cardroom ratewi fichecking in
Reviewed March 26, 2011

We've stayed at the "Q" about 5 times in the past 2 years and it's a great hotel! I have no idea what the reviewer was talking about that gave them a "1". After all, you have to know it's a CASINO/hotel and where's theres a casino there's smoke. We don't smoke but found the ventilation to be adequate for it's size. The front desk is always helpful and accomodating when we go there. The only drawback is the room configuration... must have been a man who designed them because your bathroom door opens into the little area where the vanity is and if you have your closet open the doors bang together. Not real user friendly. We've had a great time in the pools and lazy river. The food in the buffet is OK, the restaurants are better. We're going again the first part of April... great stopping point if you need to run down to Algadones.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Molly1girl
Reviewed March 22, 2011

My husband and I live in Yuma ,Arizona.We visit the Quechan Casino Resort very often. We sometimes go just to get away and have fun . We have stayed overnight so many times ,and every time we stayed we were treated wonderful .When we go just to stay for a few hours , we get the same service . The Staff is great ! Everyone is so friendly , the whole place is always clean,and always so much to do ,and have fun! Please visit for yourself .Theres no other place in the area I would stay . The pool is great , the rooms so comfortable , the service is excellent , the staff is incredible , and If you go at the right time , you may even get to go to a awesome concert !!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sunshine85365
Reviewed January 21, 2011

I went to the resort without a reservation, knowing I might not get a room, I was treated with great distain, no one helped me while I stood in line for over 15 minutes, finally a man who was walking back and forth answering phones every once in a while (while ingnoring me) asked if I had been helped. I said no and asked if any room were available, I was told no non-smoking rooms, and so long...no, how can we work this out? No, what can we do for you?....no, when I said that I can't stay in a smoking room and wold have to go to another hotel, the night manager shrugged his shoulders and said okay.....I was going to stay 10 days and eat there too, I visit my daughter and her family in Yuma several times a year. The resort will not get my business, ever! I have never been treated so badly in my life. I felt like I was garbage.....why? My son-in-law told me that other family members of US Marines have also been treated badly, one couple was asked to leave because they had the Grandchildren in the pool with them......not a nice way to treat family members of Us Military and us old people who have money.
Mary Salvador

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
6  Thank MarySalvador
Reviewed January 1, 2011

(those day girls are so rude. Thank you, your welcome and please are NOT in their voccabulary)........you will have a nice stay. The rooms are clean and new. Stay upstairs ...pool view is nice and the sunset is beautiful. The Bartender makes a great Cesar. The slots are entertaining..quit while ahead. The Steak House is very good and changes their menu. The service is very good. Ask for "Chance". He's very good. The soups are excellent. I complain because this is a very nice place to stay. Those reception girls needs to be placed in non pulblic areas of the Casino. They are NOT an asset to the Resort at all.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 1bajagirl
Reviewed November 8, 2010

We came there and had a relaxing time everyone were very professional and nice the food was delicous and when we needed something we had it like that.Everytime I head that way I will be stayin there for sure

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business