“Wonderful worry free day”

Sonoma's Wine Country Tours
Ranked #3 of 5 Tours in Windsor
Reviewed June 7, 2015

During our stay in beautiful wine country, we decided to have a worry free day of tastings. I had contacted and coordinated the day through Sharon. Sharon was wonderful! She chose a variety of wineries suited to our tastes. Small family estaes as well as larger, well know brands.
We were picked up by Steve, our driver-who also had a variety of pastries as well as water and a gourmet lunch packed. Steve spent the day as both our driver and our personal photographer and was lovely to talk with. His main concern truly was our enjoyment.
Lunch was delicious and our favorite of the wineries was the one where the owner gave us the grand tour of the winery and caves. Truly an enjoyable experience was had by everyone.
I would not hesitate to recommend Sonomas Wine Country Tours to anyone who is looking for a relaxing day and not worry about how to get around. Also of note is that this private tour, photographer, gourment lunch and exclusive service cost us the same as if we would have joined a van tour with much less personalized touches!

Sonomas_Wine, Owner at Sonoma's Wine Country Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2015

Sorry for the delay in thanking you for your kind words. I have to admit I just found out from my son I could respond to our reviews. Thanks again.
Steve

"company"
"winery"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed April 12, 2015

My Mom and I were traveling in Sonoma for her 60th birthday celebration. We found Sonoma's Wine Country Tours and Sharon (the sommelier) designed the perfect tour for us. She chose the perfect boutique wineries of Sonoma County that more than met our taste - Zinfindels, Pinot Noirs... She was so helpful in answering my questions. Steve was our driver he was great company, knowledgeable and such a great conversationalist. It was so great to spend the day with him. Both Sharon and Steve tailored our tour to make it personal, special and just a wonderful way to explore Sonoma County. They also provided excellent education on how to taste wine properly and also provided little details about each winery. Overall, the day was perfect from the very beginning to the end. The lunch was DELICIOUS!!! I am so glad I had the opportunity to spend the day with my mom and not have to worry about directions and also being safe. I have to say that I knew it was going to be great day- but it totally surpassed my expectations!! I highly recommend Sonoma's Wine Country Tours to anyone who is looking to see Sonoma County and work with people (Sharon and Steve) that are not only knowledgeable, but kind and tailor a wine tour to suit your needs and personalize it to the very last detail - this company will be perfect for you!

1  Thank Sue A

Sue,
I am so sorry this has taken so long. I was talking to my son this weekend and found out I could respond to my reviews. Thank you for your review and for the opportunity to meet you and your mom. Hope you are both doing well. Thanks again.
Steve

Reviewed March 22, 2015

Jerry was our knowledgeable driver taking us to some fabulous small wineries. Our tasty lessons in wine made me appreciate wines and wine making even more. We bought some great wines that we would never find at home. Lunch was sandwiches from the Dry Creek General Store which we ate at our next stop on the tour with a wonderful white wine. It as a great day in northern Sonoma County.