“Best experience in the world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Da Vine Wine Tours

Da Vine Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 16 Food & Drink in Windsor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sonoma and Napa-Custom Wine Tours "Designated Driver Service". If limousines or tour busses aren't your style, we provide a professional driver and tour guide and quality wine tours from the comfort of your car. Our tours are casual and fun! We enjoy directing our guests to tasting quality wines that they will not find anywhere outside of the area or very limited distribution wines. We will order and pick up lunch for our guests at one of the many gourmet delicatessens or gourmet markets in wine country. We provide a cooler and our picnic basket filled with all of the necessities. We will set up your wine country picnic for you and find you a beautiful wine country setting to enjoy it. Together we will design your one of a kind tour.
Smyrna, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best experience in the world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I made our first trip to wine country for our 1st anniversary. Denise was unbelievable. She did a wonderful job planning out our days! We thought we knew which wineries we wanted to visit and we did a few of those. However, the wineries Denise suggested were by far our favorite! We would have never found out about these hidden gems in the area. It was the best decision ever to hire her as our driver and tour guide. We can't wait to go back and we will plan our trip around her schedule for sure!

Visited August 2012
Da Vine T, Owner at Da Vine Wine Tours, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thank you so much for the "Best Review in the world"!  You are such a sweet couple and I am so glad I could help make your 1st Anniversary so special!  I am so lucky to meet so many wonderful people and share this amazing place I get to call home.

Thanks for posting the cute picture on Trip Advisor too!  I love those pictures, they always turn out great!

Next time I hope you will visit my neighborhood!  Russian River, Dry Creek and Alexander Valleys!  I can't wait to see you again and show you some more little gems!

Cheers!

El Paso, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“We loved Denise & Da Vine Wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Denise was our driver for our annual girls' trip and was wonderful, especially considering the five Type-A personalities she had to deal with! Having a driver was a great idea and money well spent. Denise was perfect. She knew all the shortcuts and was even prepared for our impromptu picnic lunch with plates, utensils, etc. She went out of her way to make sure we enjoyed our trip to Napa.

Visited August 2012
Da Vine T, Owner at Da Vine Wine Tours, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Cori,

I'm happy to hear that you all had such a great time. If by Type-A personalities, you mean people that like to have fun and enjoy themselves, then you're right on! It was my pleasure to provide your tour and don't hesitate to let me know if you ever plan a trip out here again. Thanks for the fantastic review!

Denise, Owner
Temecula, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Denise is the Best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

What a great way to experience wine country. Celebrating our 23rd anniversary in wine country and our first time to the Napa Sonoma area. We wanted to make sure the trip was the best it could be. From the first contact with Denise she was very knowledgable and helpful and took the interest in finding out what was important to us and help create one of the best trips of our lives. From special out of the way wineries, meeting winemakers, and owners, to the wonderful picnic lunches that she help set up. Denise has a fun personality and made the trip exciting the entire time. Denise is a very safe driver and we were able to enjoy the experience without the worry about driving. Thanks Denise!!

Visited August 2012
Da Vine T, Owner at Da Vine Wine Tours, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Congratulations again on 23 years! I'm thrilled that you gave me the opportunity to help you celebrate with fun tours of the Sonoma and Napa wine country. It's great to know that you had such an enjoyable time and I truly appreciate you sharing your experience here. If you ever want to tour more wineries, be sure to look me up again!

Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
“Denise is da bomb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

Deciding to have a driver to tour Sonoma wineries was one of the best decisions we made on our recent trip to wine country. The best decision was selecting Denise as our driver. From our conversations on the phone, to planning the trip and finally enjoying each of the wineries, Denise was a pleasure and a professional to work with. it was so convenient to be picked up and dropped off at our front door, provided a lovely picnic lunch and awesome suggestions for out of the way wineries to visit. Denise was a great driver and we always felt safe, thus insuring that our focus was on the beautiful countryside and our wine! Davinewinetours is reasonably priced and worth every penny.

Visited June 2012
Da Vine T, Owner at Da Vine Wine Tours, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Karen,

I truly appreciate your kind words and I'm thrilled to hear how great of a time you had. I try to make everyone's trip to Sonoma special and memorable, and I'm glad I was successful in doing that for you. Let me know if you ever plan to come out this way again, and I'll make sure it's another lovely trip. Thanks again for the great review!

Manhattan, Kansas
“"Breathtaking!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

There's only one way to tour wine country and that is with Denise behind the wheel!! Our group of 4 had a great time! We left our Itinerary up to her and she did not disappoint us. Wonderful little wineries with some of the best wines we have ever had!! Thank you Denise for everything!!!

Visited July 2012
Da Vine T, Owner at Da Vine Wine Tours, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
I'm glad you all had such a wonderful visit and that you loved the wineries on the itinerary. I really strive for a unique experience and it's great to hear that you all enjoyed yourselves. Let me know when you plan another trip out this way and I'll set up something new for you. Thanks for the opportunity to show you guys around and the kind review!