“Denise is the Best!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Da Vine Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 15 Food & Drink in Windsor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sonoma and Napa-Custom Wine Tours "Designated Driver Service". If limousines or tour busses aren't your style, we provide a professional driver and tour guide and quality wine tours from the comfort of your car. Our tours are casual and fun! We enjoy directing our guests to tasting quality wines that they will not find anywhere outside of the area or very limited distribution wines. We will order and pick up lunch for our guests at one of the many gourmet delicatessens or gourmet markets in wine country. We provide a cooler and our picnic basket filled with all of the necessities. We will set up your wine country picnic for you and find you a beautiful wine country setting to enjoy it. Together we will design your one of a kind tour.
Temecula, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Denise is the Best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

What a great way to experience wine country. Celebrating our 23rd anniversary in wine country and our first time to the Napa Sonoma area. We wanted to make sure the trip was the best it could be. From the first contact with Denise she was very knowledgable and helpful and took the interest in finding out what was important to us and help create one of the best trips of our lives. From special out of the way wineries, meeting winemakers, and owners, to the wonderful picnic lunches that she help set up. Denise has a fun personality and made the trip exciting the entire time. Denise is a very safe driver and we were able to enjoy the experience without the worry about driving. Thanks Denise!!

Visited August 2012
Da Vine T, Owner at Da Vine Wine Tours, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Congratulations again on 23 years! I'm thrilled that you gave me the opportunity to help you celebrate with fun tours of the Sonoma and Napa wine country. It's great to know that you had such an enjoyable time and I truly appreciate you sharing your experience here. If you ever want to tour more wineries, be sure to look me up again!

Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
“Denise is da bomb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

Deciding to have a driver to tour Sonoma wineries was one of the best decisions we made on our recent trip to wine country. The best decision was selecting Denise as our driver. From our conversations on the phone, to planning the trip and finally enjoying each of the wineries, Denise was a pleasure and a professional to work with. it was so convenient to be picked up and dropped off at our front door, provided a lovely picnic lunch and awesome suggestions for out of the way wineries to visit. Denise was a great driver and we always felt safe, thus insuring that our focus was on the beautiful countryside and our wine! Davinewinetours is reasonably priced and worth every penny.

Visited June 2012
Da Vine T, Owner at Da Vine Wine Tours, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Karen,

I truly appreciate your kind words and I'm thrilled to hear how great of a time you had. I try to make everyone's trip to Sonoma special and memorable, and I'm glad I was successful in doing that for you. Let me know if you ever plan to come out this way again, and I'll make sure it's another lovely trip. Thanks again for the great review!

Manhattan, Kansas
“"Breathtaking!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

There's only one way to tour wine country and that is with Denise behind the wheel!! Our group of 4 had a great time! We left our Itinerary up to her and she did not disappoint us. Wonderful little wineries with some of the best wines we have ever had!! Thank you Denise for everything!!!

Visited July 2012
Da Vine T, Owner at Da Vine Wine Tours, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
I'm glad you all had such a wonderful visit and that you loved the wineries on the itinerary. I really strive for a unique experience and it's great to hear that you all enjoyed yourselves. Let me know when you plan another trip out this way and I'll set up something new for you. Thanks for the opportunity to show you guys around and the kind review!

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful tour of Sonoma wineries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

We were visiting Sonoma with another couple to celebrate our 30th anniversary. Denise was our guide for three days, and took us to out-of-the-way places we would otherwise never have found. She arranged private tours in a couple of beautiful places where the scenery and the wines were equally magnificent. Denise made sure that our trip was memorable! We would definitely recommend her expertise and all of the extra touches she provided to make our trip fun.

California
“Great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

We had any amazing time using Da vine wine tours! Denise was so fun and friendly. She took us to a vineyard we didn't know about and ALL of us LOVED IT! Its our new favorite place in Sonoma! We had no plans of where to go and just trusted her with the places to go to and she did a GREAT job! Thank you!!

Da Vine T, Owner at Da Vine Wine Tours, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Ashley,

I'm so glad that you allowed me to show you around, and I'm thrilled that I was able to introduce you to something new! It's really exciting that we found you a new favorite place in Sonoma. I truly appreciate the great review. Thanks for putting your trust in me, and I hope to see you again next time you're up for touring wine country!

Denise, Owner