“Wonderful tour of Sonoma wineries”
Review of Da Vine Wine Tours

Da Vine Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 17 Food & Drink in Windsor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sonoma and Napa-Custom Wine Tours "Designated Driver Service". If limousines or tour busses aren't your style, we provide a professional driver and tour guide and quality wine tours from the comfort of your car. Our tours are casual and fun! We enjoy directing our guests to tasting quality wines that they will not find anywhere outside of the area or very limited distribution wines. We will order and pick up lunch for our guests at one of the many gourmet delicatessens or gourmet markets in wine country. We provide a cooler and our picnic basket filled with all of the necessities. We will set up your wine country picnic for you and find you a beautiful wine country setting to enjoy it. Together we will design your one of a kind tour.
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We were visiting Sonoma with another couple to celebrate our 30th anniversary. Denise was our guide for three days, and took us to out-of-the-way places we would otherwise never have found. She arranged private tours in a couple of beautiful places where the scenery and the wines were equally magnificent. Denise made sure that our trip was memorable! We would definitely recommend her expertise and all of the extra touches she provided to make our trip fun.

There are newer reviews for Da Vine Wine Tours

Reviewed June 6, 2012

We had any amazing time using Da vine wine tours! Denise was so fun and friendly. She took us to a vineyard we didn't know about and ALL of us LOVED IT! Its our new favorite place in Sonoma! We had no plans of where to go and just trusted her with the places to go to and she did a GREAT job! Thank you!!

Da Vine T, Owner at Da Vine Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

Ashley,

I'm so glad that you allowed me to show you around, and I'm thrilled that I was able to introduce you to something new! It's really exciting that we found you a new favorite place in Sonoma. I truly appreciate the great review. Thanks for putting your trust in me, and I hope to see you again next time you're up for touring wine country!

Denise, Owner

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Denise took us on a tour for a day in early May. She is extraordinarily knowledgeable of the area. You tell her what you are looking for in terms of your personal taste and she can develop an itinerary. She brought plates and all the picnic accessories. While we were touring a winery she went out and picked up food for our lunch. We would go with her on a tour again.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Denise was fabulous and patient in making our day exactly what we wanted it to be. Thank you for a wonderful day.

Da Vine T, Owner at Da Vine Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2012

Rosann,

I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great time! There are so many hidden treasures here and I'm happy to have been able to show some of them to you. Thanks for the great review, and let me know when you're ready to come back!

Denise
Owner

Reviewed March 23, 2012

From start to finish Denise was wonderful! When you go to napa you only think of the big wineries to go visit. Denise takes you to the boutique wineries where you hang out with the people that actually planted and nurtured the grapes up to its bottling. My partner and I were able to sample wines that you can only get locally or send for by mail! Denise sent us a menu for our afternoon picnic and provided all the utensils needed to eat. She also picked the most beautiful scenery to enjoy while eating our lunch. We felt that we were able to have a napa experience that you only get by being a local and knowing the area. If we are ever in the area again we will not hesitate to use Denise again!

Da Vine T, Owner at Da Vine Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Santomarco,

Thanks so much for choosing me to provide your "backstage pass" to Napa and for writing a review last month! Creating a unique and memorable experience is what I'm all about, and I'm so thrilled to hear that you and Agnes enjoyed seeing a different side of Napa. I would love to see you again when you come back! We'll see if we can find you some other wineries for next time! Thanks again.

Denise