Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Ace It Bike Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Ace It Bike Tours
More Info
All reviews santa rosa brew tour my husband and i our tour guide hook and ladder wine country sonoma county beautiful scenery making sure bodega bay wine tasting easy ride great ride california vacation flat ride aren t whole process
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2019

I met Frieda, the owner of Ace It Bike Tours, at the Bodega Bay Harbor and got a tutorial about the bicycle, some safety instructions and history about the Bay. We set off on the bikes around the Bay in the bike line for a nice 3.5 mile cruise which was agreeably flat. The sky and water were blue and the stunning day of weather was the perfect accompaniment to the exercise.

I told Frieda on a scale of 1-10 in comfort of riding a bike, I was a 1! I feel being safe in the bike lane and the flat ride, I quickly made it to a 2. We reached the "Hole in the Head" a hole dug more than 50 years ago that filled in with water and is now home to several birds, including the gorgeous Red Winged Black Bird. We stopped for a while there to coo at the birds before heading up a small but steep hill (which I walked the bike up mostly) to the Bodga Head.

We locked the bikes up and went on one of the most beautiful walks I've ever been on around the headlands. Surrounded by the Pacific and the Bay, wildflowers on the bluff made so many opportunities for photos which was easy to do. Frieda's warmth greeted strangers on the1-2 mile path and she kept making sure I was comfortable. From there, back on the bikes, and a longer incline up which I managed all the way and back down towards the Bay... I might be up to a 3!

The views are so impressive, so expansive, I felt so alive! You can see to Point Reyes and the entire Bay which is much bigger and more beautiful than I knew. Our reward on the 3.5 mile ride back was a stop at the famous Spud Point Crab Co for clam chowder. YUM! The short rest of the ride back, I didn't want to end as the day was one of the most inspiring and incredible I've had in a long time. I felt proud of myself for completing 7 miles on the bike and 2 miles on the hike, I felt blessed to be in that stunning nature on such a perfect day, and taken to a spot I would have never found by a true professional.

Do it. I ended that small challenge for sure a 5, with the confidence of a 10! ACED IT!

Reviewed April 19, 2019

Service was great - very accomodating. the tour was not available so they helped us create our own. Very flexible and accomodating. Thanks so much Frieda!!!

Reviewed April 14, 2019

We had a fantastic time on Ace It Bike Tours two weeks ago! Freida was very accommodating and knowledgeable. She even customized our tour to include a brewery. We had such a fantastic time biking around the area and visiting vineyards/breweries. It was one of the highlights of our whole vacation.

Reviewed March 25, 2019

The tour was wonderful! My friend and I had the chance to have a private tour with Omar. The route was beautiful and the vineyards were picturesque. The entire experience is highly recommended!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked the bike n brew tour not realizing that the fires would bring on such smoky conditions in Sonoma that weekend. As soon as we met friendly Freida, we talked about postponing the bike tour related to the air quality...Freida was very flexible and left it totally up to us, we decided to charge forward and took the Windsor tour where we took a fabulous loop around vineyards with great scenery despite the conditions. We stopped at the recently opened beautiful Russian River Brewery in Windsor, definitely the highlight of the day! Freida is friendly, accommodating, and very knowledgeable! Thanks Freida! We’ll be back!

Date of experience: November 2018