“Come here for something other than food/drinks”

Patterson's Pub & Grill
Ranked #33 of 58 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Geez, if you're a business consultant with no idea you're in the middle of Wine Country, and you frequent Irish-themed pubs, then this place might fill the need.
I found the menu selections, food, and drinks so utterly generic and downright mediocre in execution, I swore not to come here of my own accord.
Don't get me wrong, if someone else loves this place and I'm interested in the company, I have no issues heading here for drinks and talks.
But just know you'll remember the company, while the place/food/service will likely be in the forgettable category.
Otherwise clean place with nice seating, indirect lighting, and TV's positioned so your neck doesn't suffer much.

1  Thank Dominicus
There are newer reviews for Patterson's Pub & Grill

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We visited here while on vacation. It is VERY loud, but it is mainly a bar. The service was a little on the slow side, but they only had two waitresses working that night. The food that we had there was excellent...wings & for entree, we both had the fish and chips, which was very good. We'd definitely go back there if we are in the area.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We have had a 50/50 experience in eating at Patterson's so it truly is a roll of the dice. We are big fans of Patterson's in Mendocino but the quality of the food and menu selections aren't even in the same ball park as the pub in Mendocino. Staff is what makes it worth the drink!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I've been going to Pattersons since they opened. Fun, local crowd, average drinks (really dependent on the bartender) and average food. The one thing that I hate and I mean hate about this place is the NOISE level!! They have been saying for years that they're going to do something about it but they haven't.
Management needs to go to Starks in Santa Rosa, sit at one of their tables and touch underneath the bottom of their tables... It is lined with an egg-crate foam.. Which absorbs some if the sound and makes the restaurant quieter! Super simple fix!! If Pattersons would line every single table and maybe chairs with this material it MIGHT help muffle the sound, even a little bit would help!
Many times we skip having a drink there because of the noise. Other than that, it's a great place for an average drink!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

it's a bar and has all that a good bar needs. Guinness is all Brian needs for it to be a good bar.