Stayed here in late November 2010 while visiting the Russian River and Sonoma wineries which are within easy driving distance. The rooms are quite, very clean and comfortable and the staff friendly. A reasonable breakfast was also included in the room price. While Windsor doesn't have the charm and history of Sonoma, it is a good base for visiting vineyards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country hotel is near the Santa Rosa Business Park, which features wine tasting on Friday nights and fresh-baked cookies for Friday and Saturday night check-ins. Other amenities include: free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, complimentary electric car charging station, a multi-lingual staff, fitness room, outdoor pool and whirlpool spa, business center and a comfortable boardroom. Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Windsor
- Hampton Inn Windsor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country CA - Sonoma County