This Hampton Inn is awesome. Rooms are big and clean. Pool (with hot tub) is fantastic. Staff are very friendly. Complimentary breakfast is outstanding. Beds are really comfy. Sleeper couch ....so/so....but what do you expect from a sleeper couch? The location is perfect for day trips around Sonoma. In the immediate area are a grocery store and many casual restaurants, making family travel really easy. Quality of the hotel is superior to a similar (motel) we stayed in in Santa Rosa (had to go to another hotel for one night because Hampton sadly was sold out). Location is super convenient to Hwy 101. I was aware of highway noise only while sitting at the pool. The area felt much less congested and busy than the hotel in Santa Rosa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country hotel is near the Santa Rosa Business Park, which features wine tasting on Friday nights and fresh-baked cookies for Friday and Saturday night check-ins. Other amenities include: free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, complimentary electric car charging station, a multi-lingual staff, fitness room, outdoor pool and whirlpool spa, business center and a comfortable boardroom. Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Windsor
- Hampton Inn Windsor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country CA - Sonoma County