Hotel was clean and well taken care of. Arrived on a Friday night and were greeted with wine tasting &complimentary cookies for the kids - Breakfast was decent. Saturday was a different story. We were on the first floor. The people that had the room above us obviously had no intentions of sleeping. Every footstep, laughing etc. could be heard as if it were in your room. I am a heavy sleeper and even I became annoyed at 1am, 2am 3am etc. We fell asleep agitated from sheer exhaustion, not because they ever stopped whatever it was they were doing up there. I would have marked the hotel higher but based on the poor sound isolation you are gambling in hopes you don't get rowdy neighbors. Didn't have a noise issue with adjacent rooms, but definitely heard every last thing from above.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country hotel is near the Santa Rosa Business Park, which features wine tasting on Friday nights and fresh-baked cookies for Friday and Saturday night check-ins. Other amenities include: free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, complimentary electric car charging station, a multi-lingual staff, fitness room, outdoor pool and whirlpool spa, business center and a comfortable boardroom. Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Windsor
- Hampton Inn Windsor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country CA - Sonoma County