Arrival and checkin is always a good experience. The hotel lobby and grounds are very nice and well maintained. I particularly enjoy the jacuzzi and the fitness room. Because of this hotel, I look for Hampton Inns wherever I stay. The location is close to wineries and the Town of Windsor is a really nice, quiet place to stay. On top of that, you can't beat Johnny Garlic's right across the street. Not many hotels can say they have a Guy Fieri restaurant right across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country hotel is near the Santa Rosa Business Park, which features wine tasting on Friday nights and fresh-baked cookies for Friday and Saturday night check-ins. Other amenities include: free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, complimentary electric car charging station, a multi-lingual staff, fitness room, outdoor pool and whirlpool spa, business center and a comfortable boardroom. Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Windsor
- Hampton Inn Windsor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country CA - Sonoma County