Hampton Windsor is an excellent place to base for visiting Dry Creek Valley and Russian River. The hotel is relatively new, kept impeccably clean and had very attentive staff. The rooms are what one expects in a Hampton inn, but very well done. The rooms are clean. They change the duvet cover for each client. The only issue I would have is the breakfast - it is OK, but like many places, it would benefit from real scrambled eggs instead of whatever one calls what they serve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country hotel is near the Santa Rosa Business Park, which features wine tasting on Friday nights and fresh-baked cookies for Friday and Saturday night check-ins. Other amenities include: free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, complimentary electric car charging station, a multi-lingual staff, fitness room, outdoor pool and whirlpool spa, business center and a comfortable boardroom. Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Windsor
- Hampton Inn Windsor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country CA - Sonoma County