We stayed at Hampton Inn Windsor, Ca this week. I can't say enough about the staff. Courteous and helpful, they seemed happy to be able to help out. They knew the area and had suggestions for things to do, food etc.Our room was a King- it had a couch, coffee table and desk. Super big! Bathroom was small, though.
The hotel is very clean. The outdoor pool was heated and clean. In the morning, 6-10am, is a hot breakfast: eggs, cereal, oatmeal, waffle machine, yogurt, fruit, muffins and pasteries. coffee, tea and hot cocoa. Coffee is available 25/7. At 10am, when breakfast was closing, an employee came to each table and thanked us for having breakfast and to take out time in finishing. Nice.
Hampton Inn is one of our favorite hotels..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country hotel is near the Santa Rosa Business Park, which features wine tasting on Friday nights and fresh-baked cookies for Friday and Saturday night check-ins. Other amenities include: free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, complimentary electric car charging station, a multi-lingual staff, fitness room, outdoor pool and whirlpool spa, business center and a comfortable boardroom. Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Windsor
- Hampton Inn And Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country
- Hampton Inn Windsor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country CA - Sonoma County