My wife and I had a very enjoyable stay at the Hampton Inn. We were warmly welcomed by the front desk and offered fresh-baked chocolate cookies. The room was large, very quiet, tastefully decorated and in perfect condition. The hotel in only 5 years old and the facilities are perfectly maintained.
The location was also excellent - we were 5 minutes from downtown Healdsburg, 15 minutes from the Anderson Valley and 15-20 from the Dry Creek Valley wineries. Returning to the hotel in the early evening, the front desk suggested we walk 10 minutes into downtown Windsor for dinner. The suggestion was excellent and we enjoyed the cute downtown as well as a fabulous dinner at Chinois.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country hotel is near the Santa Rosa Business Park, which features wine tasting on Friday nights and fresh-baked cookies for Friday and Saturday night check-ins. Other amenities include: free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, complimentary electric car charging station, a multi-lingual staff, fitness room, outdoor pool and whirlpool spa, business center and a comfortable boardroom. Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Windsor
- Hampton Inn Windsor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country CA - Sonoma County