A great location to stay while touring the wine country, It is central to many destinations. The entire complex is clean and well maintained and the service and personnel were excellent. Amenities such as free breakfast and wine tasting, coffee in the room, and coffee and tea in the lobby at all times, makes for a comfortable stay. Our room was spacious and the bed and bedding were comfortable. We made use of both the refrigerator and microwave. In addition, the nightly room rate was a lot less expensive than comparable surrounding hotels. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country hotel is near the Santa Rosa Business Park, which features wine tasting on Friday nights and fresh-baked cookies for Friday and Saturday night check-ins. Other amenities include: free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, complimentary electric car charging station, a multi-lingual staff, fitness room, outdoor pool and whirlpool spa, business center and a comfortable boardroom. Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Windsor
- Hampton Inn And Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country
- Hampton Inn Windsor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country CA - Sonoma County