Cucumber infused water in the lobby? Welcome to California., folks. But more surprising than the addition of salad ingredients to the H2O was the fact that the Hampton was a much nicer hotel than we had any reason to suspect. The place is impeccably clean and comfortable, the location is smack dab in the heart of cabernet central, and the sitting area for breakfast is beautifully designed. For sheer "bang for the buck" value, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better option in wine country. The prior TripAdvisor reviews were a big part of the reason we chose this hotel, and I'm going to join the chorus here. Oh...and damn good coffee in the lobby 24/7 comes in real handy when you stumble in doing your best Dean Martin impression after imbibing a couple of quarts of pinot noir.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country hotel is near the Santa Rosa Business Park, which features wine tasting on Friday nights and fresh-baked cookies for Friday and Saturday night check-ins. Other amenities include: free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, complimentary electric car charging station, a multi-lingual staff, fitness room, outdoor pool and whirlpool spa, business center and a comfortable boardroom. Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Windsor
- Hampton Inn And Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country
- Hampton Inn Windsor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country CA - Sonoma County