“Best sushi ever!!”
Review of Senju - CLOSED

Senju
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have tried many sushi restaurants all over the world and nothing can compare to Senju! I hold all others to their standards - it's that simple! From California rolls to specialty rolls - always so very very tasty and fresh. Really I could eat here every day.... did I mention I love this place? Service is always outstanding - you become part of the family. Senju very much!

1  Thank me2wimmer
There are newer reviews for Senju

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Have eaten here many times. The tempura is as good as I have had outside of Japan. Great sushi. Great decor, ambience. Walking sitance from house; so often do last minute sushi orders. Have made this our New Year's Eve stop repeatedly [walking home is a plus].

1  Thank WilliamMz
Reviewed July 13, 2013

When you want sushi but have people with you that don't do sushi, this is your place! Huge menu with very good food and a good value. They value their customers. Its spacious and clean. Good place to take the family or a crowd.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Love the food, although I do not eat sushi much. They do have a full sushi bar, but I can't comment on that. I generally get either the Teriyaki beef or chicken, both of which are really tasty. The beef is always lean and tender and the portions are generous. Nice atmosphere and friendly service.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

When you first enter Senju's, you are greeted right away by Kojison and Jou. The entire staff is warm and friendly and eager to serve you. The only problem I have here is what to order! The food is magnificent from the appetizers to the main course. The Shrimp Koji is a shrimp martini that is to die for. The Yakiniku, superb, The Carburator Roll, fantastic...the list goes on and on.You will not be disappointed. Just come hungry. We come here as often as we can and sometimes more.