“Nici was so nice to use very helpful person...and she even let me use her phone cahrger.coool”
Review of Motel 6 Willows

Motel 6 Willows
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Willows
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Very nice rooms...they did a good job on the remodel...happy at the 6

• Stayed: October 2011

Reviewed October 12, 2011

I pulled off of Interstate 5 to get some sleep on my long drive and didn't think twice when I saw the familiar blue sign of Motel 6.

Nici was working behind the counter and checked me in very quickly... and with a quick wit that made me laugh. She even helped direct me to a nearby restaurant to grab a bite to eat before hitting the sack.

Thank you Nici and Motel 6 for the much needed rest! :)

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Josh C
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Great service and warm reception from Nicki.

One of the best Motel 6 refurb's I've ever seen. Nice crisp, clean, white linens, bamboo flooring, fridges and microwaves, satellite TV and FREE WIFI.

The grounds were very nicely kept with a clean, inviting pet area. There was road noise, I could hear the neighbors very clearly, but that can't be helped unless they rebuild and relocate.

The interior look was very sleek and modern, the only furniture other than the beds being a narrow table/desk beneath the recessed flat screen TV, which complemented the look.

The bamboo style pergo floors complement the look, are practical choice for cleanliness, add visual warmth and dimension, but do punctuate every step and tend to magnify voices and TV sound. (Glad we had a second floor room).

There was absolutely no art on the walls...a bit minimalist for my taste but crisp, clean, and new! (A runner or area rug would add warmth and mitigate some of the noise/echo from the pergo/bamboo floors.)

Pet lovers, remember to bring your pet bed, because the floors are hard : )

The beds were fresh, new, and very firm. I'm a sucker for comfy pillowtops, so the bed was a bit of a challenge for me. If you like fluffy pillows, do ask for extras.

Free coffee and smiles in the lobby. Breakfast and dinner close by...

A great value, excellent service!

Will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for second floor away from the highway.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank litenup
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Reading all the glowing reviews on TripAdvisor, I booked this hotel on my way to bayarea last month. Front desk clerk was pleasant to deal with (sorry forgot her name). When we checked in to the room, we found many hair strands on our pillows, we called up front desk and asked for a change. Within 20 mins we got clean pillow cases. I have stayed in couple of other hotels in Willows, CA at earlier instances and found they are all the same. They also have free wi-fi which is good. There is a decent Chinese restaurant next door with some large portion sizes.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2011

This was by far the best motel 6 I have ever stayed in. The room was clean and the built in flatscreen tv was better than the more expensive motels i usually stay in. Also the check in person Sarah was very friendly and helpful. I WILL definatley stay there again

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 8, 2011

I just happened to stop at the Motel 6 in Willows. Nici was delightful as she checked me in and provided me all the information I needed. The room was amazing; it has been remodeled, nice bad, flat screen tv, refrigerator, microwave, very roomy. Quite a nice surprise compared to what I usually get at other cheap hotels.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Very clean, comfortable room. Customer service was outstanding. Sarah was very nice and went out of her way to may our stay a nice one. I will definitely come back.

• Stayed: October 2011