“great hotel -- would be glad to stay again in future”
Review of Motel 6 Willows

Motel 6 Willows
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Willows
Reviewed June 4, 2011

upon arriving at the motel 6 i had a web reservation for the following night. i was given a special web rate that was $3 cheaper than i could get by having AAA or as a walk-in. i nternet was free but a bit slow for downloading video files from many sites. overall i would reccomend it to anyone. rooom were very clean and modern. quite a surprise for a motel 6.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank bakobuddys

Reviewed June 3, 2011

This was the nicest Motel 6 I have ever been to. I LOVED the decor and Sharmi and Anil were great!!!!!! I will be stopping back by there any chance I get. This property has changed my idea of Motel 6's. I hope they all follow in Willows footsteps.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alowther
Reviewed May 24, 2011

My husband and I were traveling Northern California and stopped in for a night at the Motel 6, Willows. I've never seen a Motel 6 so clean and modern. We had a fantastic time, large flat screen televisions, hardwood floors and a nice clean pool. Everything you would want from a Motel 6!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2011

Since I last stayed here in 2010, things have changed dramatically, and for the best. Gone is the old furniture and carpeting, replaced by modern amenities. Fresh hardwood laminate flooring is great for my allergies. I like the style of the new furniture and lightning fixtures, and the color choices in general.
I come to town a lot for the race track, and now I will no doubt pick this motel for my future stays.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed March 28, 2011

I totally didn't expect seeing what I experienced and man does this hotel deliver. The rooms look nicer than some of the Marriott and Hiltons I've stay in. I guess they went through some major renovations and it is simply shocking how nice the rooms are. The staff was also great and I had a wonderful sleep on their brand new beds. The flat screens were true HD quality and not the cheap TV's you typically find in hotels. The front desk clerk even made sure I had a fresh cup of coffee when I checked in and told me about the best places to eat diner. I will definitely recommend this hotel and look forward to my next visit here.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2011

The location of this hotel is ok....right off I-5 which makes it easy to get to. The check in was easy with no problems. I had asked for a rollaway bed which was delivered promptly. The rooms have been spruced up a bit....about what one would expect from a Motel 6.

The down side was the toilet was leaking onto the bathroom floor and the sheets on the rollaway bed had hairs all over it. We called the front desk and they took care of the issue (other than the toilet).

We might have picked the wrong room and since I have only stayed there once, I wouldnt write the place off.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
WillowsMotel6, Owner at Motel 6 Willows, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2011

We thank you for your comments for your last stay with us while you were in willows,Ca. I regret that your stay was not the greatest one. We are confident that if you come back we will make your stay more enjoyable. We appreciated your business very well and apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any question please don't hesitate to call at 530-934-7026.

Thank you and hope to see you soon.

Anil Patel
Owner
Motel 6 ,Willows,Ca.

Reviewed July 3, 2010

I stayed here the end of June. I had driven about 600 miles that day, and just needed a clean, comfortable place to stay before continuing on another 500 miles to my destination. This hotel was perfect for what I needed - the second floor room was extremely clean and unexpectedly spacious. The bed was comfortable, the wi-fi reception was excellent, everything worked, and I slept very soundly. I would highly recommend it to travelers who are looking for a clean comfortable room at a very low price.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo