“Ok place”

Dining options: Late Night
Sebastopol, California
“Ok place”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

On hwy 5, it is always dificult to find a place to eat on that corridor.
The food is average but the restaurant has a very nice scene with all the airplace pictures and be near of the airport also makes the place unique!

Visited July 2012

“Diner Dining”
Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

Truly a comfort food haven. Dated, a little dingy, but AWESOME food. I have not been let down with any food purchased here. Super staff, never let my coffee get below half a cup, and for lunch a spectacular vanilla shake.
I will be back again!!

“Fantastic diner food”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Sorry we didn't try this place on our trip up, but SO glad we had dinner on the way back. Fresh food from the kitchen, clean and fresh salad bar, friendly waitress (Betty) and staff.

We had the chicken fried steak. I had mashed potato and my travel mate had fries. We made our dinner salads and I was pleased with the assortment of add-ons. Ranch dressing was a bit weak on the seasonings but all-in-all it was good. The CFS was very crispy and seasoned nicely. The mash potatoes had some skin in which I like. The gravy had a nice kick to it. The veggies were obviously hand cut and cooked al dente.

We got some pie to go, and haven't eaten it yet, but based upon yelp reviews I'm sure it'll be great.

This is my dining place from now on in Willows!

Fairview, Oregon
“Great breakfast/lunch spot near freeway & airport”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

A hidden gem. Nestled just off the freeway at the Willows airport, from the outside doesn't look like much. Had lunch on the outbound drive. Surprisingly good, fresh salad bar. Plus all of the lunchtime favorites you'd expect. Large portions - had to take some with us. Great prices. Friendly staff and obvious hang-out for locals. Liked it so much, stopped for breakfast on the return trip. Even better. The perfect kind of all-american, inexpensive, large but well prepared breakfast. Do yourself a favor, try this place. And don't be surprised if a private plane taxi's up alongside the window seating as you eat.

• Visited May 2012
Madera, California, United States
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Small restuarant across the street from WalMart in Willows CA. Open 24 hours a day through the summer. Everyone is very friendly, food is really good. Service is great. Decor is really cool especially if you are into planes and such. I would highly recommend. We went for dinner and went back for lunch!!
It looks really small from the outside but is surprisingly roomy inside, And they have tables. My husband is not comfortable in a booth so we always look for restuarants with tables!

• Visited June 2012