we stopped at baymont inn for one night on our way home to the sf peninsula from lassen park. i will now be vigilant and not opt to stay at a travelodge.com property. if only a few things were lacking in this visit, no big deal. but as little things kept piling up, i became more and more agitated.
* on arrival after many miles of driving in 90+ weather, the gal at the check in counter, maria, was totally unfriendly and unwelcoming.
* it was obvious that no one had looked at my request for a handicap or 1st floor room, since maria asked if i wanted a 1st floor or 2nd loor room.
* there was no luggage rack in the room; w/two pieces of luggage we put one on the dresser and the other had to go on the floor in the entryway, where there was no lighting at all.
* the preset water temp in the shower was way too hot.
* the a/c was not working properly - i had to turn it down to 60 to get the room temp down to 70.
* there were no sheers on window - and we were on the ground level
* in the breakfast room:
* one of the cereal bins was empty.
* one of the coffee pumps was empty.
* i saw someone getting a boiled egg from the frig, where i then spotted butter and yogurt - there was no sign that those things were in the frig
* the breakfast tables had not been cleaned and were dirty
* the counters were messy - needless to say we didn't eat here, but found a delightful restaurant in williams, Granzella's - and that was awesome!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Willows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Willows
- Baymont Inn & Suites Willows Hotel Willows
- Willows Baymont Inn
- Baymont Inn Willows