“Tasty food”

Casa Ramos
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Willows
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great Mexican food! I had a mahi mahi tostada, which came in a tortilla similar to those used for a taco salad. Service was good.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We sat on the patio after a 10 hour day of driving. Good food, good margarita, and the service was second to none - what else can I say...!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Red bluff is my favorite casa ramos followed by corning. great locating with great food. staff is friendly and fast. like the two for twenty even when they don't advertise it

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were seated at a table in front of the kitchen doors with absolutely no lighting, I possible to read the menus! Asked for a flashlight but server said she didn't have any. One of the busboys got me one from the kitchen, not a very pleasant experience and the food was just so-so, margarita was good!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have never been thrilled about CasaRamos prices, but it was close to our hotel. I almost walked out due to the fact that they already ran out of Coconut shrimp appetizers. I was there Mother's day weekend. again very disappointed. I won't go there again.

Been to Casa Ramos? Share your experiences!