“Come in hungry!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Huntington Beach, CA
“Come in hungry!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Friendly and helpful staff plus huge, excellent breakfasts. The bear claws are the size of a dinner plate but there was no more room for food, but maybe next time...and there certainly will be a next time. This restaurant chain is consistently excellent and will not disappoint.

Visited July 2014

“This place knows how to feed the big man!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I went and had my bday brunch here. I had so much food on my plate for the $10 omelet that I was actually full. I never get full lol the food came in about 15 mins for a table of 8 adults and 2 kids. The server was amazing made sure my water glass was never less then half full. My omelet was cooked perfect wasn't burnt but wasn't runny. I would suggest you check them out. I found out they have one by my house so I will check that one out as well.

• Visited June 2014
McMinnville, Oregon
“A fast place to grab breakfast”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The good first, fast and friendly service, quiet and clean. However my eggs were seriously under done and my bacon was overdone. The fruit was not ripe. Just ordinary food.

Visited June 2014
DeLand, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Made a great choice!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Food was great, service was awesome. Portions were humongous! Scott was our server and bent over backwards to give us great service. Would definitely recommend this place!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank cjhumpday88
Columbus, Ohio
“Large portions”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

The Black Bear is nice and we enjoyed our food. It is a diner, and I thought it offered a good variety of food without going overboard. My daughter enjoyed the bear decor and wanted to take pictures with the carved bears out front. You can purchase stuffed black bears if you're looking for a souvenir from the area that does not involve nuts or olives.

• Visited May 2014