Holiday Inn Express Willows
Economy Inn(Willows)
Orland Inn(Orland)
Economy Inn(Corning)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollsgreat stopparking lotyogurtcomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlypleasant surprisespacious roomeasy accessnext doorsecond floorvery nice hotelconvenient locationnon smokinghie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I accompanied my husband to an event at Thunder Hill raceway and spent the night at the HI Express in town. I have traveled all over the world and am very fussy about my hotel rooms, so I was very pleasantly surprised at the extremely comfortable accommodations. Our room was huge and absolutely spotless. We had a comfortable sleep in a quiet room with greAt pillows and a comfy bed. Breakfast was filling and yummy the next AM. Also the staff was friendly and very courteous. Great little oasis!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Jamie H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Willows, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Davenrich, we thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoyed your room and had a good nights sleep, so that you were rested for a long day at the track. From everyone here at the Holiday Inn Express Willows, we hope to see you next time and safe travels!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nice, clean, affordable. Friendly staff and very well stock breakfast bar. The room was clean and the staff serviced the room everyday just like it was when we arrived. With it being only 10 mins to the track and a Walmart right around the corner , it's the perfect spot!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Roland_H_16, we thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for the hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your room and our breakfast. We truly appreciate our Thunderhill racers. From everyone here at the Holiday Inn Express in Willows, we hope to see you next time and safe travels!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I went to Willows this past weekend for a race that took place at ThunderHill Raceway. The 1st night we had to stay at a different hotel because the Holiday inn was all booked up, however I was able to reserve a room on Saturday, and boy were we grateful.

The lobby was beautiful with granite and dark wood, our rooms were just as nice. After the night before we were happy to upgrade to the Holiday Inn Express. Staff was very friendly, I didn't even have to give my name when I walked up they greeted me and made check in and out super easy. Beds were comfortable and there was a nice flat screen tv we enjoyed a movie on after a long day. In the morning there was contintenal breakfast which was a bonus, they had eggs, sasuage, biscuits and gravey, and my favorite cinnamon rolls. Would definitely stay here again and will book in advance in the future to avoid not having the room for a night!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Vanessa V
Jamie H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Willows, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Vanessa V, we thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to write a review. We are very sorry you couldnt get a room the night before and defintley urge our guest to book ahead of time on big race weekends. We are very happy to hear you were so pleased with the rooms and breakfast, we have an excellent staff ready to make every night perfect. From everyone here at the Holiday Inn Express Willows, we hope to see you next time and safe travels!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

This Holiday Inn Express is very reasonable and probably only about one year old. Very well kept propety. I feel bad to give it only three stars, but there was an annoying buzz or hum during the night long, probably from the refrigerator. I had to use my earplugs. Otherwise a clean, new room, great beds. Along with the fridge, there is a microwave, and even some plates and cutlery supplied. There is free parking, which I value, and very welcoming and helpful staff. Free breakfast of the usual white flour variety. I opted for cold cereal.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Downtowndenizen
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Willows, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Downtowndenizen,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. I am so glad you liked the friendliness of our staff and the cleanliness of your room. I would like to offer my sincere apology for the experience you had due to the noise. I understand the discomfort this has caused you. I will make sure that your feedback will be looked into and take actions accordingly. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to serve you again on your future stays.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I believe we have stayed in just about every hotel in Willows over the years, and were pleased to see the Holiday Inn Express join the local scene a few years ago. The facility is clean and a typical layout for the chain. Rooms are very well maintained, and I always enjoy a warm cookie upon check-in. Visitors will pay a price well above the local competition, but it is worth it. For dinner, try Nancy's Airport Cafe on the west side of I-5, across from Walmart.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Douglas M

Douglas M, we thank you so much for your return patronage, great review, and helpful tips to other guest for dinning. Holiday Inn Express Willows is very fortunate to be a part of such a wonderful community. From everyone here at Holiday Inn Express Willows we hope to see you next time and safe travels!