“Holiday Inn Express” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Willows
toymr2
“Holiday Inn Express”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2011

I have been staying at the Baymont Inn in Willows, CA, but I would have to highly recommend Holiday Inn Express duee to the excellent service that I received from Kristen at the front desk. They have ammenities that are excellent and include a great breakfast, the best in Willows.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
San Jose, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2011

The staff was very helpful and Kristen went out of her way to help us.
The breakfast was very nice. and the cookies were sweet...

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2010

On the road again:-) so I write reviews to help others. With a broken foot and this being my husband and I's little get a way. I wanted a comfy bed and no disappointment ! This hotel is new, clean ( a BIG DEAL for me) TV fridge microwave. Pool and hot tub( outside though :-( & lots of food & gas stations near by! Still has that new smell I don't really like but better then a stinky one! There are other hotels here yes, but I'M
THANKFULL FOR THIS ONE! April Marie Wright of Medford Oregon ( now Miller got married!)

• Stayed November 2010
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
wlwca, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Willows, responded to this review, November 24, 2010
Your comments on our performance were most generous and shall be passed on to
our staff members. It is always gratifying to know that our efforts were effective and
appreciated.
We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express the next time you are in Willows. We look forward to your return
Walnut Creek, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2010

Infinitely better than the other two main motels in Willows - the two just south of the freeway exit. They can both be scarily bad.

The Holiday Inn Express was everything you expect - clean, well-lit, nice rooms, HD TV (with Speed channel). I'm not likely to stay anywhere else in Willows again!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2010

We stopped here while driving late at night and it was an excellent choice! They were able to give us a room with a pullout couch so it sleeps 6. The room was nice, staff was nice, breakfast great. They even brought our 7 yr. old back to us when he got out of the room while sleep walking. :)

The only complaint was that it took 30 minutes to check in. There was only one gal at the desk at 10 pm and 5 people ahead of me. Weird. That was a long wait when you have 4 tired kids from a day of travel.

Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary note.
I am passing on your comments, knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to
continue their efforts.
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2010

I stopped here on my way down to Santa Cruz I arrived late at night and didn't get a chance to use the pool. The furnishings were nice and new and it was a very nice sized room. I loved the shower in the bathroom. It was great! The bed was very comfortable. However, road noise was a bit of an issue. I turned on the AC, but that didn't help enough. I liked the breakfast items they had in the morning. Check out was quick and easy.

I would stay here again if I ever come back this way.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
Santa Cruz, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2010

We picked this motel for three reasons. 1) I saw the billboard as we were driving, 2) It was in the right location at the right time, and 3) it looked nicer than the other motels nearby. This was our first stay at a Holiday Inn Express, and we were very pleased with everything from the furnishings of the room (new and nice) to the service (very friendly and accommodating) to the pool (very nice, and a perfect way to start off our day of travel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willows
BEST WESTERN Willows Inn
Hotel Diamond
#2 of 17 in Chico
The Lodge at Rolling Hills
The Inn at Rolling Hills

Been to Holiday Inn Express Willows? Share your experiences!