“Don't drive on by, Stop and be satisfied!”

Raging Creek Pub & Eatery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Raging Creek Pub and Eatery, from the outside, looks like it is closed. Upon further investigation my husband and I discovered it is not closed, but doing a very good business. The outside paint and lettering on the building is very faded. If a person was not specifically looking for this eatery, you would drive right on by it.
My husband and I were wanting something to eat besides Mexican food (our usual stop in Willow Creek) on our way to the Oregon coast. We stopped and purchased a bottle of water at the local grocery store on Hwy. 299 and were wanting a burger and fries. I looked to the south of the grocery store and discovered a faded building that looked like an old roadside pub but with faded letters spelling Hamburger, etc. along the roofline (I should have taken a picture). We decided to check it out. As soon as we walked through the door, we were greeted with a friendly "hello" and "what would you like, if you have any questions, please ask." Their menu of burgers includes real buffalo burgers, grass fed beef burgers, and many other down to earth menu items. We settled for cheeseburgers and fries. The booths are older and the decor is rustic. The food was very good. When we arrived there were only a couple of other people in place. Shortly after we sat down, it was a revolving door of people coming in and out and several in line to order. It became clear this is the local hotspot in Willow Creek. If you are hungry, want to eat where the staff are friendly and the food is good, don't drive by. Stop here and eat. You will not be disappointed. We are so glad we decided to go in and give it a try. Raging Creek Pub & Eatery is now our new place to stop and eat along Hwy. 299 on our way to the Oregon coast.