“Great Food in Willits!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We spent a night in Willits last week and had a great dinner at Adam's Restaurant. I had the coconut and macadamia nut crusted mahi maui entree (a special) with carrot cake for dessert, and it was all delicious. I usually don't like to eat carrot cake out, but this one was almost exactly like the ones I make (moist, with pineapple and pecans).

There are newer reviews for Adam's Restaurant

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Three of us for dinner and all tried the various fish dishes - Fresh tuna with a mango sauce, Alaskan wild salmon and plain old fish and chips for me. My dinner companions reported the fish was tasty and cooked as requested. The fish (cod) in the f&c was light, moist, flaky and perfect-not over cooked or greasy. Excellent homemade tartar sauce. Had a nice glass of Nelson Family Pinot Grigio to go with it.

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Excellent meal, local wine (Mendocino County, that's a very good thing), clam chowder is remarkable. What a nice surprise on our way up the 101.

2  Thank Spvacation
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I love discovering restaurants with excellent food in small, unexpected places. Based on the TA reviews here, Adam's Restaurant looked like a good prospect. However, for Valentines Day, they apparently developed a special menu, and I'm guessing they doubled the prices. I had a plate of ravioli and a side salad, both of which were delicious, but it came to $37 before tax and tip. Oh, and did I mention it WASN'T Valentines Day? It was a day later. The entree price range was $22 (chicken) to $43 (Argentinian steak), and you could add on a lobster tail to any entree for $23 more. Starters, salad, soup, dessert--all extra. My fiance ordered a filet of beef, which arrived overcooked. When he mentioned it, the response was that he had gotten the last filet and there was nothing they could do. They comped the glass of wine he ordered. There were four of us, and three of us enjoyed the food and service, but we felt gouged.

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch here and they had the best beef pot pie. It came in a large bowl with a light flaky crust. It was the best pot pie I have had in a long time.

2  Thank Mark H