“Beef pot pie.”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch here and they had the best beef pot pie. It came in a large bowl with a light flaky crust. It was the best pot pie I have had in a long time.

2  Thank Mark H

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We had an excellent meal at this restaurant. It is small, and somewhat "upscale", and therefore unusual in Willetts. The place was packed on the Saturday night we ate there, and there is apparently only one waitress, who did an excellent job. The food was quite good. We each started with an excellent vegan minestrone soup, my wife had a red snapper "special", I just had a caesar salad and the crab cakes appetizer as my mains. There was more than enough food. We each got a glass of wine, generously poured. I asked for another "half-glass" and the waitress gave me more than the first glass, as it was all that remained in the bottle. The blueberry creme brûlée was delicious for dessert. Adam's is well worth finding.

3  Thank yogaman1234
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Found this place on our way home from Oregon.
We had lunch and it was very good
Probably a great date place - small and intimate - a casual place with white tablecloths.
The menu is relatively small but something for everyone
The food is familiar fare with an unusual flare - very creative

2  Thank Dennis E
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Chicken pie
Chicken cooked with carrots, peas, in a white gravy, topped with a square of flaky pastry (delicious)
Very diligent service
Recommended road stop

2  Thank Philippe G
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Adams was highly recommended by Baechtel Inn and met every expectation. Nice ambience, perfect service and the food was great. I had fish/chips, something I rarely have, and it was perfectly prepared. I couldn't finish it and had the rest for breakfast. Yes, really.

Now when traveling CA to OR, we always stop here. Price are reasonable.

To the person who only gave 1 star because they weren't open, shame on you. Everyone deserves a day off once in awhile. Please go back and remove your post.

2  Thank Orbiter2013