“Tasty food, good value.”
Review of El Mexicano

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Mexicano
Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Willits
Cuisines: Mexican
Beautiful Burbank
“Tasty food, good value.”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

There was lots to choose from on the menu. The Super burritos a la carte were fresh and just the right size. Their chips and salsa were also very good.

• Visited July 2013

minnesota
“Good Value”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Restaurant located on main. Service was quick and friendly. Not that hungry so just ordered ala carte but the taco and beans were great. Beer available both on tap and in bottles.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank chubmasterp
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great people and great food.”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I grew up most of my life in Texas. My friends were mostly of Mexican decent. I was exposed to the best Mexican anyone could think of. When I moved to Northern California I missed the authentic Mexican food I was enjoying so much in the past. However, I found it at El Mex. This place is wonderful. The food is great and the people are even greater. I'm not missing out on anything :) I greatly insist on you visiting El Mex. The family atmosphere makes me feel like I'm back home again. Don't pass up a visit to a great place like this :)

1 Thank EnglishClassSass
Fort Bragg, California
“Bland”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Small, family run resturant, service is good but food is bland.

Willits, CA
“Really Good Mexican Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Can't go wrong eating out at El Mex. Good Mexican food. Excellent service. Family owned and managed with love and care. Nicely decorated. Open 6 days a week Monday-Saturday. Lunch and dinner though they have added some breakfast items to their menu. Very dependable place to eat.