All reviews room was clean wooden swing clean place nice courtyard water fountain waffles hot tub updated recently past few months friendly person non smoking in town santa rosa room door burger king internet access looked clean
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The owners are very nice. The rooms are very clean and surround a court yard with a fountain in the middle. We were happy with our stay here. Breakfast room had waffles, toast, cereal,juice and coffee. This motel is on the north side of town and is very well keep.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank YellowBee
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I arrived late and tired and without a reservation. I was unable to find my AAA card. I was still given the AAA discount. My room was wonderful. I usually stay at Super 8's because they consistently meet my needs. I am fairly picky about wanting a tasteful and neutral decor; having a fridge; a desk/table; and hot tub.

When I realized that I had left two i-chargers in my room, Willits Super 8 offered to send it to me for no charge. All of the Willits Super 8 staff were warm, friendly, well informed, and efficient.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 20, 2012

A lovely, family-run motel. Service was excellent. Great swimming pool, really pretty courtyard with a fountain, good breakfast, and a good, roomy, comfortable room. Excellent value for the price. Right on the main drag through Willits, but I had no problem sleeping. A nice place to come back to, after spending a day exploring the area. I recommend this place without hesitation.

Room tip: A downstairs room facing the courtyard is sweet. The sound of the fountain is soothing.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This was an awesome motel. Didnt expect much from the motel, but was very satisfied. I loved the court yard, and their swimming pool. The breakfast was excellent as well. They served waffles, pastries, and other foods. Most importantly, the service was amazing. The staff was very friendly, and were willing to go out of their way to help us out. We will certainly stay here again. I recommend this place to everyone!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I was reluctant to stay at this motel. My typical experience in Super 8 or Motel 6 is that the rooms are a bit worn, the walls are thin, and I general don't want to stay more than necessary. This Super 8 was a totally different experience.

It appears to be family run and cared for. Everyone I interacted with was friendly and responsive. The rooms were VERY clean and hardly felt worn in. I could not hear any of the other rooms and the hotel was sold out. ALSO, I was on the ground floor - not even footsteps above my head!

I would definitely stay here again. I highly recommend that if you are looking for a place to stay in the area you stay here.

Room tip: I stayed in the courtyard on the bottom floor. It was not a sunny room which didn't matter to me but if you need the sunlight stay on an upper floor.
Date of stay: August 2012