“Juicy burgers, plenty of healthy choices too”

Buster's Burgers and Brew
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Willits
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Novato, California
“Juicy burgers, plenty of healthy choices too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

The kids love to stop at this place on our way home from camping in Leggett every year. Lots of local Willits Wolverine pride, big screen TVs, great grass-fed beef and all the fixin's you'd expect. Fast service and they don't care if you smell like a campfire.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mikey_and_Margaret

“Gluten Free Buns and Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

I was very happy to find this gem in Willits as my son and I were traveling through. It's rare to find a facility that has gluten free buns in a small town.
The burgers we had were HUGE! Perfectly cooked, a little crumbly (but I saw them shaping the patty in the kitchen), excellent bacon, and all the fixings. Everything tasted very fresh, and had great flavor.
It was a little expensive but worth it.
Make sure to plan ahead as they didn't (at the time) accept credit/debit cards, but a ATM's are very close.
I will absolutely be back!

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Best burgers in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Fresh local beef, prepared perfectly. This place is easy to find as it is directly on Highway 101. Always seems to have people eating at the restaurant so that is always a good sign. Not a big fan of onion rings but Buster's has the BEST onion rings I have ever had! It is definitely on the pricey side for a burger, but what do you for a high quality burger!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank John T
Auburn, California
“Yummy lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Found this place on Yelp as we passed through town & glad we did! Hubby & I split the "Centerfield" burger along with the onion rings/sweet potato fries combo. The hamburger was reasonably priced ($9.50) & the side combo was ($7). The burger was filling & tasty with blue cheese & bacon on it. The onion rings were the best...not too heavily breaded & delicious. The sweet potato fries were bland by comparison, so I focused on the onion rings. The staff was friendly & overall a great lunch.

• Visited August 2013
Ukiah, California, United States
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I just returned from Buster's and I enjoyed my fish and chips...just wish I had coleslaw. The fish is crispy on the outside and the fish inside is so tender and good. The fries are really good, along with their onion rings. My husband had a burgee and ate every bite. We will be happy to return!

• Visited July 2013