“Best burgers in town”

Buster's Burgers and Brew
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Willits
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Fresh local beef, prepared perfectly. This place is easy to find as it is directly on Highway 101. Always seems to have people eating at the restaurant so that is always a good sign. Not a big fan of onion rings but Buster's has the BEST onion rings I have ever had! It is definitely on the pricey side for a burger, but what do you for a high quality burger!

1  Thank John T

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Found this place on Yelp as we passed through town & glad we did! Hubby & I split the "Centerfield" burger along with the onion rings/sweet potato fries combo. The hamburger was reasonably priced ($9.50) & the side combo was ($7). The burger was filling & tasty with blue cheese & bacon on it. The onion rings were the best...not too heavily breaded & delicious. The sweet potato fries were bland by comparison, so I focused on the onion rings. The staff was friendly & overall a great lunch.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I just returned from Buster's and I enjoyed my fish and chips...just wish I had coleslaw. The fish is crispy on the outside and the fish inside is so tender and good. The fries are really good, along with their onion rings. My husband had a burgee and ate every bite. We will be happy to return!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We really appreciate that the staff let us have our well-behaved doggie on the outside, front patio while we ate lunch..But it was incredibly loud from traffic noise....At times we could not even hear each other talk....We shared the "large-size" fish and chips...4 pieces of fish and a large pile of sweet potato fries....That's it, No coleslaw, etc. or any accompaniment....It looked like it was missing something...
My husbands Sierra Nevada tap beer was actually flat tasting....I had a weak green iced tea...They must have been having an off day.....We would have ordered a burger, which their famous for, only we had just had burgers the night before.....Sorry folks but I don't think we'll be back...

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very nice atmosphere, great, healthy burgers and good array of beer! I love the Jalepeno Burger - just the right amount of kick! Their onion rings are amazing too.

1  Thank JanBaechtel